Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I’ve been cat napped! Her little nose
I need to get up and go for a run but Nala has other ideas
IMG_2719.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Anybody here who’s also in the Photo a Day thread will know I walk past a cat cafe nearly every morning.

The cafe is partnered with a local cat rescue charity so bar some permanent residents, the majority of the cats are up for adoption.

I also have a “good day system” e.g no cats in the window is a shit day, 1 cat is better etc. most cats I’ve had is 5 on a day I got a pay rise so I’m convinced it works.

Attachments

• Heart

FloellaB

Chatty Member
IMG_3479.jpeg

Here’s Percy in his favourite bag for life I use to put the washing in. He especially likes to scratch the bottom of it

• Heart

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
After pretty much 10 hours of solid Walter Mania, on the worst possible day work wise he found his off switch. A few weeks ago when I was running a meeting and sharing a PowerPoint he jumped on my laptop and managed to add 40 blank pages to it 🙈

Could not love him more ❤

IMG_9294.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
These are my two rescues as kittens. Day after we got them, 5 years ago now. Brothers (as far as we know) but they couldn’t be more different in personality

Attachments

• Heart

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here. View attachment 2841410
They are just gorgeous!
---

---
They are just gorgeous!
---
This is a picture of my cat Rita

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Love his pantaloons 🫢

omg Pooh Bear looks so majestic, what a beauty! He has such a handsome face 😍 I know what you mean about them being clingy, I can’t do anything without Pico joining me 🤣 I love how our fluffy boys are just letting it all hang out in these pics 🤣
My husband's cat Thor wanted to join in as well.
1711464979344.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I just found this thread!

@MaineCoonMama I’ve been wanting to say to you how sorry I am about Pooh but couldn’t find anywhere suitable. Sending so much love from me and Loki (this is Loki, not me)

C550EA93-7B70-4EEB-A6DB-86D90CA3BA36.jpeg

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
pic is my late departed darling,look at this mouth🤣 no top fangs,but he still loved his biccies bless him,they get used to it I think Well he did.🤣

0-DBBD16-F-8-BA5-490-D-A9-DF-05-D461-E5-A64-C.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14