Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Thank you all. I always say it's the only bad part of having pets. He gave us so much love and funny times over the last nearly 12 years.
Brother Thor will miss him the most.
1712347219054.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

NoddyFromToytown

IMG_8817.jpeg

Little Luna has never left my side all week, she’s been looking after me now that Sleek isn’t here to do it. The worst part is at night when she’s not there on the bed or in the morning when she’s not demanding I wake up and feed her. My two now are just too quiet 💔

Luna purrs but it’s more of a snuffle (sometimes I call her Snuffleupagus) and does the tiniest squeak instead of a meow. She’s usually known as Possum… for absolutely no reason at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

~vix~83~

VIP Member
IMG_3039.jpeg
image.jpg

---
Just noticed this as she yawned! She’s chipped her fang! 🙈
IMG_3041.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I love cats. I feed the strays everyday here in Portugal. There is a street cat organisation run by the local council. As I don't sadly have one of my own, here is one of my sons cats, he has 3. This is Marley. I said he looks like he's wearing pyjamas 🤣
Screenshot_20240329_000300_Gallery.jpg

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Mister Thor. He's missing his brother Pooh (keeps checking the cupboard in case he's in there) but has been hanging around with me a lot more lately. I love his big paws.
1713863618703.jpeg

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I can't remember if I've shared this before. One day I was bored so I put googly eyes on Susan's head and she didn't care. Haha.
1713159081666.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I posted last year about a missing cat, near by, just after Christmas they assumed he had died due to information. I had messaged the girl to find out any updates.
The other day she messaged me sayin he had been found and was at a local vets waiting to be picked up. I was so happy for her! There’s posters round a village and today I took this one down as was nearly off anyway.
Goes to show how important micro chips are! (He went missin at the m6 toll booth escaped his carrier)
IMG_2597.jpeg

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
Thank you for all the well wishes for Freddy❤.
such a pretty boy ❤

our archie is very social so we took him to family lunch for easter where he got lots of cuddles and looooots of snacks, when we got home he was so full and so tired from all the excitement that he fell asleep like this 😂😂

IMG_6498.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha