Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
My heart is breaking with my current foster cat. He is so affectionate with us but whenever he has a meet with a potential adopter he gets all hissy and grumpy. We would love to keep him, but he hates other cats.

We really need someone that will see past his anxiety of someone meeting him for the first time. We’ve put him on herbal meds and getting friends in to visit to get him over his social anxiety. He is so lovely with us bless him.

IMG_9249.jpeg
IMG_9220.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

NoddyFromToytown

IMG_8872.png

An old photo as she’s 5 now but I love this one… this kitty has shown me absolutely what unconditional love is, I’ve never known a more snuggly little creature than little Luna. Not sure if since I lost sleek it’s because she knows I’m sad or because sleek doesn’t push her out of the way anymore when she gets close to me. Love her ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

FloellaB

Chatty Member
IMG_3439.jpeg

These are my babies - Percy (tuxedo) and Tinx (black). I could show you a million photos of them and talk about them all day 🖤🤍

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I wanted to share a photo of my cat. Her name was Monster (it was a nickname that stuck) I was scared of cats until one day she jumped on my lap. She was a stray and it's because of her my love for cats began and I now feed the strays every day. I always have a special love for black ones and they always seem to find me even now. She passed 9 years ago and her photo takes pride of place in the living room and I kiss her every day. ❤

Attachments

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Going through some old photos, found one of my sweet Pooh Bear holding onto my foot. Funny boy he was, always had to have a paw on me. I miss him so much, I don't think I'll ever have another like him.
1719273012544.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

FloellaB

Chatty Member
IMG_3857.jpeg

Not my babies but wish they were; we went to a cat cafe which partners with a local rescue and helps rehome the cats. These babies are from the beginning of ‘kitten season’

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit late to the party but here's my Bertram Cat. Official name Alberto the Wonder Cat, AKA Bertie Bum, Zee Bert, Gerty Berty, Bertram le Chat or Lung Cat. The latter because in a brummy accent: he's just a long cat. I have three but he's my extra special boy.
1000005749.jpg
1000006040.jpg
1000006619.jpg

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Good morning fellow servants of our Lords and masters-cats. Thought I'd share this pic of Loki, cropped up on my FB memories from 5 years ago. He is quite the poser 😍😊😊.
Screenshot_20240423_074649.jpg

• Heart