Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Ugh one of mine has an itchy bald patch on his neck, wondering if it's ringworm again, he's had it before but I wanna say almost 2 years ago so wouldn't it be strange for it to come back? Either way will have to go to the vets I guess and do a test, otherwise hard to tell 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4

~vix~83~

VIP Member
In typical cat fashion, I have one of those beds that hangs over a radiator, neither cat has ever used it so I decided I might as well take jt to rhe charity shop with a few other things I'm getting rid of. I took it down and put it on the floor, as soon as I did my cat sat on it and fell asleep 🤣
Hahaha I got a free one it was untouched for a week before Nala discovered it! She loves it now! But if u had bought her a new one she wouldn’t of gone near it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
My neighbours cat has gone missing and she moves today! Been missing since Tuesday, she was gonna be kept in from Tuesday. Her sister is at home crying for her. It’s not like her at all, she is always hanging about! We’ve been out and about looking, asking her sister where molly is, poor Millie has been crying for her. We fear the worst tbh especially in this heat.
I bet she is fine but sensed a change, ie the move, and got nervous. Cats are very sensitive as we all know. Hoping she is found soo. ❤

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Oh bugger,bugger,didn’t realise new thread,so sorry Bugger again.before I read all posts had to put this here,this figure which is in the National Gallery in London,has been put forward to be the fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square let’s hope it’s wins.😻

View attachment 2795592
---
Phew I’ve caught up now,oooh so sorry I missed the fred,it’s soo lovely seeing pics of furbabes.😻❤
Omg how do we vote?!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Omg, i had no idea this thread existed till someone suggested it on the meme thread. I have 2 kitties, adopted 5 years ago from a colleagues daughter who, whilst pregnant had become dangerously allergic to them. They're 9 now, the gingevis Loki and his torti sister is Merry ( short for Meredith) - she is a complete fruit loop or 'naughty torti'. Anyway I love looking at pics of cats and reels so TIA for including me on here. View attachment 2841410
Awwww welcome,it’s a fab place here,your furs are beautiful,ahhh so tortie has tortitude.❤

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
Thanks for the advice! I will try 2 sachets a day with some dry food and see how it goes.

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
Mine having broken about 3 clothes driers, in the end I've given up and just dry things on the radiators or plastic furniture 🤣 they view them as climbing frames, which was fine when they were small light kittens, less so now
My old cat broke one actually, he just jumped off the chest of drawers and boom! She's light atm but going to be a pain when she's bigger.

• Haha

LouBug19

VIP Member
Have you tried a spray bottle of water? Honestly, all I have to do is pick up something vaguely bottle-shaped and my guys stop whatever nonsense they're up to.
I might need to try that, she seems to like water though! My other cat was the same as yours, even if I was cleaning the kitchen and picked up a bottle he would go sprinting 😄

• Haha

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Has anyone had much experience with catteries/cat hotels? I usually take my cat to a family members or a friends but they are both moving house so I’m going to have to book her in. I’m worried she will hate me and be really miserable 😭 the place has great reviews, the cats seem really happy (they have an Instagram page) but the thought of her being there and not having me makes me so sad

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That is good to hear . Really glad she is getting back to her normal self.

Agree about costs for vets - the prices they charge are mental. Plus costs for medicine ( nearly £20 a prescription 😵💫😵💫). I have had to pay for 3 lots over the month . I am fortunate that I had enough to cover his operation and other fees. Will struggle if I need to shell out again if he does have to have the other 2 teeth removed. I don’t want him to be in pain.

It is an awful situation to be in - leave your pet suffering because can’t afford or the fees or get a loan/ overdraft to cover.

Insurance seems to be a bit pointless due to exclusions so what am I paying it for? I feel like I am in between a rock and a hard place.

Question to every one - I asked about a payment plan option and was told they don’t offer this as an option . Is this standard? Or is this based on individual practices?
I think it’s up to the practice.😞

• Sad