Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Just looking for some advice in advance, I'm bringing my kitten home in 3 weeks (so excited) and I'm confused about feeding. I've looked at kitten food and they recommended 5 sachets a day and I think that's crazy? I plan on giving her breakfast and dinner and maybe lunch. Was thinking 2 sachets a day in two or three meals? I can't even remember how I fed my other cat as a kitten...
That seems a lot, I fed mine two sachets a day when they were kittens, morning and night plus crunchy food in between.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

LouBug19

VIP Member
Just looking for some advice in advance, I'm bringing my kitten home in 3 weeks (so excited) and I'm confused about feeding. I've looked at kitten food and they recommended 5 sachets a day and I think that's crazy? I plan on giving her breakfast and dinner and maybe lunch. Was thinking 2 sachets a day in two or three meals? I can't even remember how I fed my other cat as a kitten...

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
My kitten is still climbing my curtains! I've tried everything to stop her, distract her with other toys and take her down and say no. Will it ever stop??

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
We are hoping she will turn up now my neighbour has gone, and we can catch her n she will come n get her. It’s just heartbreaking, her other cat is missin her.
This sounds terrible, as obviously I feel awful for her owners, but I almost feel worse for the other cat. She must be so confused and heartbroken and not understanding anything ❤ keeping everything crossed she turns up soon (probably completely ignorant of how worried everyone has been 😅)

• Sad

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I have two cats. Almost a year old noe, sibling rescues.
Currently indoor cats but the big is desperate to get out but we haven’t cat proofed the garden and we live in a cul de sac that we have since discovered has quite a mean big Tom living here so a bit scared to let them out.
Would like to buy them a cat tower and struggling to find one that looks good and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Budget don’t huge either. If it has a litter tray covered underneath that might be good as could then go in the space where the tray is.
Any recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
My kitten is still climbing my curtains! I've tried everything to stop her, distract her with other toys and take her down and say no. Will it ever stop??
Have you tried a spray bottle of water? Honestly, all I have to do is pick up something vaguely bottle-shaped and my guys stop whatever nonsense they're up to.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I ordered this (4 bags with the 50% off as I thought it sounded great) but my cat was absolutely terrified of it and refused to use it. I tried everything to get her used to it but in the end had to admit defeat. I managed to return and refund the 3 bags at least, but I think it was the different texture to our usual wood chippings that didn't work for her
I've ordered some I've used a good variety in the past and they've always used each kind so I'm hoping it'll be ok 🤞

• Heart