Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
This is my ‘ever so poorly’ cat who I wrote about a few weeks back. This is him on top of my kitchen cupboards, right next to the ceiling, flinging stuff off, covered in dust 🙈 clearly feeling better. 😂
Ahhh he is SO beautiful! He has stunning features 🥹 So glad he’s doing well! He looks so cheeky 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

LouBug19

VIP Member
Just looking for some advice. My kitten seems interested in going outside, she loves window watching and i dont want to not give her outside access. Thing is i live in a flat with no direct access to outside so would have to let her out downstairs and back in. Im really worried something might happen to her though so it's a tough one.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Does anyone have a litter robot? They are so expensive but I've read they are life changing and from everyone I've read that has one they have nothing bad to say

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Has anyone had much experience with catteries/cat hotels? I usually take my cat to a family members or a friends but they are both moving house so I’m going to have to book her in. I’m worried she will hate me and be really miserable 😭 the place has great reviews, the cats seem really happy (they have an Instagram page) but the thought of her being there and not having me makes me so sad
My experience is that she (and you)might hate it at the time but she will forgive you and there will be endless cuddles when you're both back home.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Thank you she’s been gone 6 years ❤ fluid on the lungs she was only 7.
But I imagine she (and you) had 7 years of happiness and love

Also.. maybe this is a grim question, I wa wondering what people did with their litte feline over ones when they pass on? A friend just had hers cremated and has an urn, we had cats die when I was a child and I have no idea what happened to them. Insaw a video th other day ofnsomeone who had hers taxidermied... not sure what I will do

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I mentioned ages ago I went to this small cat show in the States,I’d never ever seen Maine puddies,I was so aghast at the size of those babies,I just wanted to touch em,cuddle em.I was blown away.Omg so beautiful.❤
They really are something else, aren't they? Such lovely natured cats as well.
We've just come out of a 4 day heatwave, even though we have the aircon going I had to trim their hairy feet to keep them comfortable.
Thankfully it's cooled off now, they still wanted to cuddle us even when it was stinking hot!

• Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
Jane thats THEM.🥰oh god I’ve gone through hell with my darlings ..RIP my babies.🙏❤
Sending you my love Dolly 💜💜
Her brother is an attention addict and won't leave his Dad alone, neither of us can use the bathroom in peace. I don't know how we'd be without them 💖🐱💖💙🐱💙

• Heart