Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Looks like he's wearing bloomers!
He's absolutely gorgeous and does look pettably soft.
It's funny, my Pooh Bear has to constantly touch me if he's nearby and it's really annoying when I'm trying to do things. Right now he's holding my foot for some reason. Never had such a needy cat before.
View attachment 2837737
Love his pantaloons 🫢

omg Pooh Bear looks so majestic, what a beauty! He has such a handsome face 😍 I know what you mean about them being clingy, I can’t do anything without Pico joining me 🤣 I love how our fluffy boys are just letting it all hang out in these pics 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She is the boss of both of us Dolly. She's very much a cat who wants fuss on her terms and wants it within a nanosecond, otherwise she strops off 😂 She hates any other human and just about tolerates us
Jane thats THEM.🥰oh god I’ve gone through hell with my darlings ..RIP my babies.🙏❤

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Try just washing with water, if that doesn't work, you could try this. I got it from amazon and it seemed to work on a sore bit of skin one of mine had scratched like mad. Obviously if things get worse do see your vet/vet nurse for advice.

Attachments

~vix~83~

VIP Member
We are hoping she will turn up now my neighbour has gone, and we can catch her n she will come n get her. It’s just heartbreaking, her other cat is missin her.

• Heart
  • Sad

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I might need to try that, she seems to like water though! My other cat was the same as yours, even if I was cleaning the kitchen and picked up a bottle he would go sprinting 😄
My cats like water as well but not when it's sprayed on them, haha. It's well worth a try, my little Susan is quite a naughty cat but she obeys the spray bottle!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thank you guys ❤ He's at the vet now, they're keeping him overnight and putting in a catheter. We just heard we may get him home tomorrow if all goes well.
It's amazing how much he's missed, the other two, Thor and Susan, are a bit lost without him.
Oh no poor Pooh,pray for him to get better Maine🙏❤Keep us updated,come on Pooh ❤🤞

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
I have two cats. Almost a year old noe, sibling rescues.
Currently indoor cats but the big is desperate to get out but we haven’t cat proofed the garden and we live in a cul de sac that we have since discovered has quite a mean big Tom living here so a bit scared to let them out.
Would like to buy them a cat tower and struggling to find one that looks good and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Budget don’t huge either. If it has a litter tray covered underneath that might be good as could then go in the space where the tray is.
Any recommendations?
Have you tried taking them out in the garden on leads at first? My parents did that with theirs for a few months to get them used to it and eventually let them out alone, now they basically don't leave the garden even though they easily could. A way to discourage other cats from coming into or too near your garden is apparently putting used cat litter near the fence as the scent should be off-putting to others (never tried it so can't be sure though)

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
My guys love their bellies rubbed, I have to remember that when I see other cats. My darling Pooh Bear just loved having his curly tummy tickled.

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
This is my ‘ever so poorly’ cat who I wrote about a few weeks back. This is him on top of my kitchen cupboards, right next to the ceiling, flinging stuff off, covered in dust 🙈 clearly feeling better. 😂
what a beautiful wide boyish head 😍😍😍

• Heart

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
Ugh naughty little boy brought in another live mouse yesterday. I feel terrible for the mice and have no idea what to do especially as he seems to take pleasure in playing with them sadisticwlly, tried to catch it but couldn't so had to just leave him to it. Does anyone have any advice?! It's just happening more and more atm
I live in the country & my little tortie cat is a devil.

She only seems to be limited by the size of the cat flap as to what she brings in! Pigeons & Rabbits are no problem to her, along with the usual mice. Thankfully she's never fetched a rat in... so far 😬

I keep a couple of boxes that cat food pouches come in, cut a small (mouse size) hole in one side seal them back up. The mice will hopefully run into them to take shelter. Then you can return them to the wild. NB take them a fair way away from your place if possible, as my cat has been known to recapture them from my garden.

I have repatriated many of the little chaps this way. Hope this is is of some help. ♥

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
He is so handsome! Love an orange cat. I'm so glad I don't have blinds. She's taking up climbing up the clothes airer now too. It's never ending!
Mine having broken about 3 clothes driers, in the end I've given up and just dry things on the radiators or plastic furniture 🤣 they view them as climbing frames, which was fine when they were small light kittens, less so now

• Heart