The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginge got picked up, the loveliest of people who said we can visit after our holiday next week. Look at him smashing it. This was the boy that no one wanted to adopt as he was too highly strung. So so proud of him.
It took a while Ginge, but we got you there. Trying to upload a video they just sent but it’s not having it so here is screen shots.

IMG_0118.png
IMG_0125.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Your hard work and patience has paid of for him! He got his furever home at last 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a great job you have done with him and what lovely people to have put in a bit of effort to make it easy for him. Would restore a bit of faith in people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks everyone. Taking a break as I am going on holiday soon and I never do back to back fostering anyway. Secretly hoping for a Mum and kittens next time, but it always comes down to who needs me at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In 2018 when I was in Crete I rescued a Mummy cat and her kitten via Cretan Animal Protection. They went into foster with a lovely lady called Katerina. We became friends.

We meet every time I got back there and I go out with her to the cat colonies to help trap cats for neutering. It’s her life’s work and she is incredible.

2.5 years ago, she posted about a kitten, as she does almost daily and we adopted him. Best lunatic ever and we adore him. I always said that we wouldn’t take any more (apart from fosters who are kept separate) until after our older boy had passed. But then she posted today with almost the same back story as our little Walter. And we decided to adopt him!

We are going to Crete next week so will get to meet him, and are trying to sort transportation for him. Poor baby will now be safe and loved for ever.

IMG_0211.jpeg
IMG_0211.jpeg
IMG_0214.png
IMG_0215.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In 2018 when I was in Crete I rescued a Mummy cat and her kitten via Cretan Animal Protection. They went into foster with a lovely lady called Katerina. We became friends.

We meet every time I got back there and I go out with her to the cat colonies to help trap cats for neutering. It’s her life’s work and she is incredible.

2.5 years ago, she posted about a kitten, as she does almost daily and we adopted him. Best lunatic ever and we adore him. I always said that we wouldn’t take any more (apart from fosters who are kept separate) until after our older boy had passed. But then she posted today with almost the same back story as our little Walter. And we decided to adopt him!

We are going to Crete next week so will get to meet him, and are trying to sort transportation for him. Poor baby will now be safe and loved for ever.

View attachment 2969293View attachment 2969293View attachment 2969294View attachment 2969296
Bless you, you are amazing and so is Katerina. Before I became sick I had a long relationship with a trap-and-spay program here in Oz, donating $40 a month over 10 years to help control the feral cat population, part of which went to a cat shelter.
It's a big problem here as a lot of our wildlife is not found anywhere else in the world and cats are killing machines, really.
I hope you and the new little have a long and wonderful time together.

• Heart
When you don’t have a very affectionate cat, but she freely chooses to come and sit in your lap 🥹 it’s been half an hour and my leg has gone dead however I won’t be moving 🥰🥰🥰

ETA I clearly jinxed myself and she moved as I pressed post

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When you don’t have a very affectionate cat, but she freely chooses to come and sit in your lap 🥹 it’s been half an hour and my leg has gone dead however I won’t be moving 🥰🥰🥰

ETA I clearly jinxed myself and she moved as I pressed post
That's cats for you, she's obviously telepathic and decided you no longer warranted her attention 😁😁😁.

• Haha
Loki, exhausted from doing bugger all this morning it's a hard life being a spoilt kitty 😻😻😻😻😂.
IMG_20240606_122952_edit_44247811282599.jpg

• Heart
Hey all, I’ve finally caught up. This thread can make you smile and cry at the same time. Love and hugs to everyone saying goodbye to fur babies, welcoming new fur babies, or purchasing a new tv 🤣🤣🤣

My ragdoll kitten Teddy is probably not even classed as a kitten anymore as he’s nearly 1. I work from home most days, and he keeps plonking himself on my desk and going to sleep holding my hand. 😍

I know this is dramatic, but I feel I can get away with saying this on here 👀, but we so blessed and he just brings so much joy to our family. 🥰.

IMG_0720.jpeg

• Heart
Hey all, I’ve finally caught up. This thread can make you smile and cry at the same time. Love and hugs to everyone saying goodbye to fur babies, welcoming new fur babies, or purchasing a new tv 🤣🤣🤣

My ragdoll kitten Teddy is probably not even classed as a kitten anymore as he’s nearly 1. I work from home most days, and he keeps plonking himself on my desk and going to sleep holding my hand. 😍

I know this is dramatic, but I feel I can get away with saying this on here 👀, but we so blessed and he just brings so much joy to our family. 🥰.

View attachment 2977707
Teddy is gorgeously handsome.😻

• Heart

View attachment 2977707
Tbf, I'd be happy to just sit all day and hold his paw 😻❤❤❤.

• Heart
That's cats for you, she's obviously telepathic and decided you no longer warranted her attention 😁😁😁.
No it's more like "you've had enough attention for today (this month) 😀🤣
---

View attachment 2977707
Stunning 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I call mine kittens and the youngest is about 3.5 🤣

• Heart

View attachment 2977707
He's like a soft cloud. ☁
Even though I lost my darling Pooh Bear I still tell my husband we are lucky to have Thor and Susan as part of our little family.They do bring so much joy and a pet makes a house a home.

• Heart
Yesterday as we left to go on holiday. Poor baby! Yes I know the windows are filthy, as soon as we clean then he shoves his face and paws back on it! He was a little tart with the cat sitter later on.

IMG_0302.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_3179.jpeg
We had our 2 yr old niece stay with us for a week, nalas 1st sleep over, n neices 1st time meeting Nala……she has 4 dogs so is great with animals, soon learnt cats don’t do what they are told like dogs, don’t like fuss. Every morning when Nala wanted to go out my niece would say no my Nala lol
We knew the cot would be to comfy for her in the day lol….my poor brother is allergic to cats 🙈
---
IMG_3169.jpeg
Every meal time, this happened ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8