The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might need to try that, she seems to like water though! My other cat was the same as yours, even if I was cleaning the kitchen and picked up a bottle he would go sprinting 😄
My cats like water as well but not when it's sprayed on them, haha. It's well worth a try, my little Susan is quite a naughty cat but she obeys the spray bottle!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My cats like water as well but not when it's sprayed on them, haha. It's well worth a try, my little Susan is quite a naughty cat but she obeys the spray bottle!
I will try it, I think it's the best option at this stage! The wee menace she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I will try it, I think it's the best option at this stage! The wee menace she is.
We have to use water for our kitten. He’s a menace, he literally eats everything and climbs everything. I’ve got two other cats, but my god ginger cats are a different breed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240623_193612.jpg
my big boy Loki, captured on our front camera shading himself, sadly what the camera doesn't show is the indignant, chittering blackbird dancing around him
Luckily, loki has no fangs and few teeth so has no interest in catching him. Plus it's too hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My kitten is still climbing my curtains! I've tried everything to stop her, distract her with other toys and take her down and say no. Will it ever stop??
Spraying them with something citrus scented might help, cats hate citrus
---
Eta the curtains, not the cat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---

Eta the curtains, not the cat
I might have to try that as well. I’ve just caught him hanging from my blinds 🤣. He’s a little menace but so funny and loving as well.

Added photos of the little menace cos he is adorable 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I might have to try that as well. I’ve just caught him hanging from my blinds 🤣. He’s a little menace but so funny and loving as well.

Added photos of the little menace cos he is adorable 🥰
He is so handsome! Love an orange cat. I'm so glad I don't have blinds. She's taking up climbing up the clothes airer now too. It's never ending!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is so handsome! Love an orange cat. I'm so glad I don't have blinds. She's taking up climbing up the clothes airer now too. It's never ending!
Mine having broken about 3 clothes driers, in the end I've given up and just dry things on the radiators or plastic furniture 🤣 they view them as climbing frames, which was fine when they were small light kittens, less so now

• Heart
Mine having broken about 3 clothes driers, in the end I've given up and just dry things on the radiators or plastic furniture 🤣 they view them as climbing frames, which was fine when they were small light kittens, less so now
My old cat broke one actually, he just jumped off the chest of drawers and boom! She's light atm but going to be a pain when she's bigger.

• Haha
My old cat broke one actually, he just jumped off the chest of drawers and boom! She's light atm but going to be a pain when she's bigger.
Oh let’s face it cat lovers,they are buggers,that’s them,they are so funny as well,But they can be….👀👀👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG-20240623-WA0001.jpg

Took Mr Rev ages to find our ginger ninja this afternoon she does like creating caves in our bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9