The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently on holiday but missing my boy tiger so much. Laid by the pool scrolling through his pics 🤭
What is cats obsession with any bags? My cat loves crawling into carrier bags and hiding then before you know it her claws are on your feet walking past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_3479.jpeg

Here’s Percy in his favourite bag for life I use to put the washing in. He especially likes to scratch the bottom of it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's like when they don't get they're no longer tiny kittens and try and get into little boxes they're now way too big for 🤣
Pooh Bear once squeezed himself into a tiny box and sat there all pleased not realising he only fit because he'd blown the sides out on his way in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We always laugh and love it, that where we live dogs will chase a car down the road barking and running in and out of the road, whilst a cat will stroll cool af on the zebra crossing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bittersweet day today. After 3 months my gorgeous foster boy is going to him new home this evening. He is the most affectionate boy with us but struggled with meeting new people.

Until finally a lovely couple who knew he was anxious decided to meet him on a regular basis to build up his trust, and they won him over. I’m so happy for him, but will miss him loads.

IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0027.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bittersweet day today. After 3 months my gorgeous foster boy is going to him new home this evening. He is the most affectionate boy with us but struggled with meeting new people.

Until finally a lovely couple who knew he was anxious decided to meet him on a regular basis to build up his trust, and they won him over. I’m so happy for him, but will miss him loads.

View attachment 2963327View attachment 2963330
Aw he's so handsome. Good luck in your new home!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2963327View attachment 2963330

My goodness what a gorgeous little face. I love the fact that they’ve put in effort to gain his trust and win him round. You’ve done a great job as his foster human too 💜 hope he settles well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Final snugs before they arrive. He’s a happy boy and they are so lucky to have him. Had to crop a lot as Tattle didn’t like the file size.

IMG_0113.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13