The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at my mum's today. I tried to get a photo of her big tom cat, Jasper, for this thread. However, my camera had the red auto-focus light that lights up just before the flash goes. When this shone in his face, it unnerved him so much I ended up capturing nothing but a blur, because he was running off when the picture was snapped! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My godchildren decided to try put pixie in the box with the discarded wrapping paper. She was not happy and ran away ๐Ÿคฃ
20211225_121507.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey guys hope you and your kitties have all had a great Christmas!! I havenโ€™t commented on this thread for months ๐Ÿ˜ญ but Iโ€™m back and just read through all your comments. I think I started this thread but had to make a new account as I couldnโ€™t comment anymore on anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ anyway here is my two cats with their Christmas hamper each โค They had three chicken dinners today! Breakfast lunch and dinner we had lots and lots of meaty leftovers!! Lucky! Xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey guys hope you and your kitties have all had a great Christmas!! I havenโ€™t commented on this thread for months ๐Ÿ˜ญ but Iโ€™m back and just read through all your comments. I think I started this thread but had to make a new account as I couldnโ€™t comment anymore on anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ anyway here is my two cats with their Christmas hamper each โค They had three chicken dinners today! Breakfast lunch and dinner we had lots and lots of meaty leftovers!! Lucky! Xxx
They are just gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ also love the typical cat indifference on their little faces, โ€œyes a huge hamper of food and what?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ merry Xmas to you all ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They are just gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ also love the typical cat indifference on their little faces, โ€œyes a huge hamper of food and what?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ merry Xmas to you all ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป
Yep their so not bothered ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think humans get more enjoyment out of spoiling their pets than the pets do haha!
would you believe both hampers of food are gone already I gave it them last week an already had to buy more haha! Oh well. The hampers were too support the blue cross anyway โ˜บ This is how I found maemae after her third chicken dinner complete food coma sheโ€™s so so greedy does not stop begging ๐Ÿ˜ญ she could smell all the cooking so it was worse! Ignore the mess itโ€™s just Christmas Day madness I had to put her back on the bed she was going to fall off ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do any of your cats ever catch and kill rats? My mum's tom has done that at least once and they've also found him sitting on the kitchen floor devouring pigeons that have fallen victim to him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Do any of your cats ever catch and kill rats? My mum's tom has done that at least once and they've also found him sitting on the kitchen floor devouring pigeons that have fallen victim to him.
My old cat Ev used to bring in rats sometimes, I hated it. My MCs don't go outside unsupervised as there's lots of native birds here and I'd rather not find a dead kookaburra โ˜น

• Heart
Mine have bought in mice (dead and alive ๐Ÿคข) and various parts of pigeons ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Pixie only brings in butterflies. Sometimes they can still fly but not very well

• Sad
I was at my mum's today. I tried to get a photo of her big tom cat, Jasper, for this thread. However, my camera had the red auto-focus light that lights up just before the flash goes. When this shone in his face, it unnerved him so much I ended up capturing nothing but a blur, because he was running off when the picture was snapped! :ROFLMAO:
Well, I may have failed to photograph him, but my mum has just emailed me a picture. I give you Jasper, my mother's tom, slayer of rats and pigeons. Sedate soul though he may look here, cats he catches in his garden have been sent packing with scratches and bites for their pains! With his long and muscular build, pointed snout and large ears, I sometimes wonder if he has wolf blood in his ancestry!

IMG_0907.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, I may have failed to photograph him, but my mum has just emailed me a picture. I give you Jasper, my mother's tom, slayer of rats and pigeons. Sedate soul though he may look here, cats he catches in his garden have been sent packing with scratches and bites for their pains! With his long and muscular build, pointed snout and large ears, I sometimes wonder if he has wolf blood in his ancestry!

View attachment 944030
oh my god that is one majestic chonk ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can i get a bit of advice about my 12 year old rescue? Weve had him a year and the last month, but more so the last week, weve been finding so much fur on everything. Mostly where he lays but also everywhere else! Its like big clumps (without skin attached, think more when you brush him and it sticks together kind of?) But when I do brush him theres nothing, so he isnt moulting. I think he is pulling it out himself? His coats in great condition, shiny and smooth, no sign of fleas, no patches missing. Its the oddest thing! I dont want to take him to the vets because hes generally well its just annoying having to hoover 3 times a day and hes never done it before?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.