The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew he was going to get up on top of the fridge. Had to get my husband to get him down -after I took a photo of course. He looks funny with a lion cut but it's growing back now.
B8CC94A9-36EB-47BD-A25B-A8566D9FE116.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No point trying to stop cats getting anywhere is there? Mine manages to get herself onto the top of the kitchen door and is then too scared to get down so cries until I help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No point trying to stop cats getting anywhere is there? Mine manages to get herself onto the top of the kitchen door and is then too scared to get down so cries until I help 😂
It's usually Susan being the naughty one, she must have the night off. I'm cracking up at your cat getting stuck though, they're all cool until they realise they've mucked up. Lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's usually Susan being the naughty one, she must have the night off. I'm cracking up at your cat getting stuck though, they're all cool until they realise they've mucked up. Lmao.
And she never learns either , my ex refused to help he so “she would learn” which I just think is cruel, hence he is an ex I guess 😂

• Haha
And she never learns either , my ex refused to help he so “she would learn” which I just think is cruel, hence he is an ex I guess 😂
Aw, that is mean! I sprayed Thor with water then I felt bad because he looked so upset so I made my husband get up from his Sunday nap to fetch him. No wonder they rule the house. Meh, I wouldn't have it any other way. 🐾

• Heart
it makes me laugh every time that her name is susan, it's so fitting for her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I knew he was going to get up on top of the fridge. Had to get my husband to get him down -after I took a photo of course. He looks funny with a lion cut but it's growing back now.View attachment 1217325
Poor shorn Thor Thunderpaw! Losing most of his hair emphasises how big his face and paws are. I hope having his hair cut off didn't have the effect it had on Samson in the Bible!

• Haha
Poor shorn Thor Thunderpaw! Losing most of his hair emphasises how big his face and paws are. I hope having his hair cut off didn't have the effect it had on Samson in the Bible!
He's pretty pleased with himself, tbh. He looks so cute with his pouffy tail and saggy tummy although he's growing out nicely. This was his first day, you can see Susan looking shocked in the background.
15C49FAC-4D3A-4628-A2BC-A44CF6F8D0DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
F36F3ED7-9C7C-4731-8D27-BBF28202BA4C.jpeg

Rosie had her stitches out today and her tail has healed! She’s been a star with her doughnut collar 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is truly no point - they rule the roost - they will go where they want to go :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
There is truly no point - they rule the roost - they will go where they want to go :ROFLMAO:
I had someone say once they'd not tolerate their cat jumping on the kitchen sides etc like mine does....

I was like there is no choice or tolerating. He's a 6.7kg beast with a violent streak. He can go where the F he likes and "no" to him is like a game 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.