The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw that was obviously meant to be. 💕
When I said lost my cat, I actually meant he passed away. I was dead set on never getting another, he died very suddenly and I was/am bereft, however, here we are, picking him up tomorrow. I get regular updates from my local cat shelter and I just hate seeing so many without homes and couldn’t resist. Sleepless night tonight I expect before I pick him up at lunch 😬
so sorry for your loss but it is amazing you are able to make it into a positive by giving someone else a new home 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
One thing with cats that always make me laugh is when the have ‘Mad Moments’ tear about the house etc,you think WTF.🤣I know with some cats it’s after they have had a poo.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else cat bite them? Like not clamp down their teeth but I'll be stroking her and then she's purring but she'll go for me 😂 I think they get overstimulated or something 😵💫

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else cat bite them? Like not clamp down their teeth but I'll be stroking her and then she's purring but she'll go for me 😂 I think they get overstimulated or something 😵💫
I think that's what it is. I have one that bites when he's over excited. Not sure what to do to make it stop, cats are funny about showing feelings.

Reactions: 4
One thing with cats that always make me laugh is when the have ‘Mad Moments’ tear about the house etc,you think WTF.🤣I know with some cats it’s after they have had a poo.🤣🤣
my kitten does this every morning, I find it hilarious when they are tearing around and suddenly stop to wash themselves quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.