The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear cat tattlers…I’ve done a thing!
Lost my precious boy nearly 2 months back, miss him terribly. The house is so quiet without him…

I may have agreed tonight to rehome another kitty, despite saying never again 💔
picking him up in a few days time…eek! 😬
Thank you for having the heart to rehome the kitty 💚
I'm sure your boy would be happy that you'll have a companion now he's gone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pooh squeezed himself into the tiniest box in the house, I seriously have no idea how he fit himself in there! He weighs 13 kilos and this box is way smaller than his giant frame. I love seeing big cats like tigers sitting in boxes, always cracks me up.
EA37DA41-048B-434A-98AC-FFD13DCC1880.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pooh squeezed himself into the tiniest box in the house, I seriously have no idea how he fit himself in there! He weighs 13 kilos and this box is way smaller than his giant frame. I love seeing big cats like tigers sitting in boxes, always cracks me up.View attachment 789029
gorgeous! my cat tries to fit herself into boxes she fit into as a 10 week old kitten, you can imagine if that works or not :ROFLMAO:
my cats LOVE watching big cat docs on youtube, if you need a break from them hassling you to work etc I recommend playing one on the TVv, mine are alwys gripped!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
gorgeous! my cat tries to fit herself into boxes she fit into as a 10 week old kitten, you can imagine if that works or not :ROFLMAO:
my cats LOVE watching big cat docs on youtube, if you need a break from them hassling you to work etc I recommend playing one on the TVv, mine are alwys gripped!
There's also a pigeon channel on YouTube that always has at least one of them fascinated!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else have the best naps with the cat?😳😬 Today was me, my 5 month old and my cat all snuggled together (obviously cat nowhere near baby) and it was lovely!

• Heart
Does anyone else have the best naps with the cat?😳😬 Today was me, my 5 month old and my cat all snuggled together (obviously cat nowhere near baby) and it was lovely!
No, you cannot sleep in the same room as ours, otherwise your toes, fingers, nose, knees etc will get nibbled because you’re not paying her attention 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Excuse the unmade bed but after stripping it, these two got on together and chilled for about an hour. They were touching! This never happens and I'm convinced they're trying to tell me the apocalypse is upon us 😅🤣
Awwwwwww a tortie and a ginge,how gorgeous.❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They are so funny squeezing in to tiny boxes.🤣
mine also love sitting on anything square-ish shaped, whatever it may be, I left the newspaper on the kitchen table yesterday and found my cat sleeping happily on it this morning

• Haha
Oh dear cat tattlers…I’ve done a thing!
Lost my precious boy nearly 2 months back, miss him terribly. The house is so quiet without him…

I may have agreed tonight to rehome another kitty, despite saying never again 💔
picking him up in a few days time…eek! 😬
That's wonderful. When our previous cat went missing, after 2 months we started to consider rehoming another... lo and behold, about 4 days after getting our new cat, we got a call to say someone had found our cat! So we ended up with two :ROFLMAO: they did NOT get on, but I really do think it was fate.

• Heart
That's wonderful. When our previous cat went missing, after 2 months we started to consider rehoming another... lo and behold, about 4 days after getting our new cat, we got a call to say someone had found our cat! So we ended up with two :ROFLMAO: they did NOT get on, but I really do think it was fate.
Aw that was obviously meant to be. 💕
When I said lost my cat, I actually meant he passed away. I was dead set on never getting another, he died very suddenly and I was/am bereft, however, here we are, picking him up tomorrow. I get regular updates from my local cat shelter and I just hate seeing so many without homes and couldn’t resist. Sleepless night tonight I expect before I pick him up at lunch 😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.