The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Harrigan

well,last night Harri just before going to bed Dave was eating his biccies😳Got up this morning only a few left in his bowl,a whole bowl of biccies he had eaten..Phew.
Hi Dolly, oh bless, you’ve been so worried. I’m so pleased. I shall be speaking to Dave!
Take care x

does she do that weird noise? (no idea what it is called) my cats in the past did but sadly neither of the ones I have now do, disappointing :ROFLMAO:
There's an Instagram account called ekekekekekek, or something like that, filled with nothing but videos of cats making that weird chattering noise. Highly recommend 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There's an Instagram account called ekekekekekek, or something like that, filled with nothing but videos of cats making that weird chattering noise. Highly recommend 😹
amazing, there goes my evening! thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i have one cat who loves sleeping on my neck, the other like this between my legs, but won't sleep (if on my bed) anywhere else - I spend most nights trying not to move at all :ROFLMAO:
I know exactly what you mean! 😂

• Haha
Pixie shouting at magpie's caught on film

Attachments

• Heart
I've been off tattle for a while as my mental health took a nose dive, missed all the cute kitty pics 😻 anyway I took thor and athena to the vets to be neutered and spayed, turns out thor is a girl!! Was sold to us as a boy and the first vet can't have checked when I took them for a health check. Still find myself saying "he" 😆
20211018_182802.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just finished my dinner and this is the beggy face I had looking up at me and trying to make me feel guilty the whole time, causing me to constantly repeat "No, you can't have any. Lasagne's not for cats"

Tell that to Garfield! 😹

20211023_183515.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.