The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad photo, but she wouldn't pose for me so it was the best I could get.
I'm a bit worried about that black spot on her nose. I know some of the feral cats that I feed have skin cancer and one in particular has a few black marks on his nose.

She's due her annual check up and jabs in the next few weeks anyway so I'll mention it to the vet then, but I might ring tomorrow and see if I could get her in for next week.
Hopefully it's nothing but looking back at photos of her from a couple of months ago and it definitely wasn't there then. I don't think it's a cut or scab either though.

EDIT: the colouring on the side of her nose is just normal. She's always has that.

This is Ucho, one of the feral guys. You can see he has quite a few black marks on his nose.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One thing with cats that always make me laugh is when the have ‘Mad Moments’ tear about the house etc,you think WTF.🤣I know with some cats it’s after they have had a poo.🤣🤣
This is mine to a t. Quiet but then goes to the litter tray and just has a manic 30 minutes 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
gorgeous! the black kitten looks so much like mine when they were tiny 😻 (and of course the inevitable box picture :ROFLMAO:)what is it with kittens being obsessed with being near your neck?! my younger one is now around 8 months and still constantly tries to balance on my neck like he used to when he was tiny, doesn't appear to understand he has grown :ROFLMAO:
she’s much bigger now but she still likes to sleep practically on my face! Has no understanding of personal space whatsoever! Believe it or not this photo was about 2 hours after the came home to us…

the tabby is pixie and she just LOVES a box 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
she’s much bigger now but she still likes to sleep practically on my face! Has no understanding of personal space whatsoever! Believe it or not this photo was about 2 hours after the came home to us…

the tabby is pixie and she just LOVES a box 😂
I have a Pixie too!
104_1502-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyones cat bring them presents? I have a dead mouse in the garden every day! Can't have a cat flap as have had live mouse in the living room before!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyones cat bring them presents? I have a dead mouse in the garden every day! Can't have a cat flap as have had live mouse in the living room before!
my cat brings me rubbish from outside, random things that seem to tkae her fancy, plastic bags, empty cigarette packets, face masks...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine are inside cats so I get toy mice and straws delivered to me. My old cat Ev from years ago once came home with a bud of marijuana stuck to his fur. Never did figure out where that came from!

• Haha
I get wool that I've put in the bin taken out and dragged upstairs and then she cries outside the bedroom at 3am

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Harrigan

well,last night Harri just before going to bed Dave was eating his biccies😳Got up this morning only a few left in his bowl,a whole bowl of biccies he had eaten..Phew.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.