The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know that Nancy Salzman, second in command of the cult....is kims life coach!!!!??? Tagged on house arrest and a criminal but still Kim Constable pays her for her time!!! This is sick especially after watching the documentary on Netflix! Her husband Ryan is part of it too and they get marriage counselling through Nancy Salzman, who probably isn't allowed to even practice- how do I let the American authorities know!?
Apparently there is a documentary about this cult on Amazon Prime. I haven't watched it but I might if I can find the time!

Reactions: 1
It was a little show that I put on for my Instagram followers, highlighting all the ridiculous comments I was reading on here. One of my team set up this account to keep and eye on this thread and bait you all a bit. I found out about it yesterday and decided to come on and say hello! So now, anything you want to say to me, you can all say it to my face. No need to hide in the shadows. We can now actually have a conversation! Woo hoo!
If I was running a ‘million dollar company’ I wouldn’t have time for such frivolity 🤔 guess it’s a quiet day at the office then

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 this is embarrassing, you are dying for tattle to be a bit more active about you Kim😂😂 where does one get the time? Do the employees not have enough work to do?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 this is embarrassing, you are dying for tattle to be a bit more active about you Kim😂😂 where does one get the time? Do the employees not have enough work to do?!
Obviously life isn’t that amazing if she needs to be on here - I actually feel sorry for her now 😢 maybe we should try to help her. We’ve all seen for a while now she’s spiralling downwards

Reactions: 3
Obviously life isn’t that amazing if she needs to be on here - I actually feel sorry for her now 😢 maybe we should try to help her. We’ve all seen for a while now she’s spiralling downwards
I agree. It's very sad for her. I don't think she gets much attention at home.

It always baffles me how fragile the egos are of people who seek social media validation constantly :rolleyes:
I am baffled by someone with such a wonderful busy hectic amazing life coming on here to interact with us. All is not as rosey as it may appear I imagine and it’s hard to admit that when you constantly paint perfection.
We are playing into her narcissistic hands here as well. Fuelling her self absorbed fire.
With a husband four kids a dog and an online company to run you’d think you had more to do on a Saturday afternoon 🤔
Sad life Kim and just wait she’ll be back again because she can’t stay away!

Reactions: 6
I am baffled by someone with such a wonderful busy hectic amazing life coming on here to interact with us. All is not as rosey as it may appear I imagine and it’s hard to admit that when you constantly paint perfection.
We are playing into her narcissistic hands here as well. Fuelling her self absorbed fire.
With a husband four kids a dog and an online company to run you’d think you had more to do on a Saturday afternoon 🤔
And she thinks shes baiting us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Very amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Put her on ignore like I have :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think the majority of people aren't against good people having success. But there is something about putting everything on social media. Like opening an expensive gift on social media, the only real reason for doing that must be to gloat? I don't know, it's not a nice, sought after quality is it. Maybe because hard work doesn't always equal success and at present, due to the pandemic so many people are having a difficult time. The stories lately seem to be wanting a reaction. Why bother trying to 'bait' people. Such a bizzare past time to have for one who is so busy🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the majority of people aren't against good people having success. But there is something about putting everything on social media. Like opening an expensive gift on social media, the only real reason for doing that must be to gloat? I don't know, it's not a nice, sought after quality is it. Maybe because hard work doesn't always equal success and at present, due to the pandemic so many people are having a difficult time. The stories lately seem to be wanting a reaction. Why bother trying to 'bait' people. Such a bizzare past time to have for one who is so busy🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree with this. Smugness is never an attractive quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.