The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you were here for an open conversation? Evasiveness and deflection here we come.
Kim Constable might be an exception to the rule that anyone who took enough Executive Success Programs courses was sure to be a failure.

The Nxivm stalwart, and leader of the Belfast group for Nxivm and Rainbow Cultural Garden, has become a body building guru. She calls herself “the Sculpted Vegan” and operates a website to sell online training.

She seems to have been in Nxivm since around 2003 and seems to be faithful to the now decimated organization.

She recently deleted social media that showed her longstanding ties with fellow Nxivm leaders in America, but this was probably a necessary business move since Nxivm has a notorious reputation that could dissuade potential fitness customers.

With an entrepreneurial spirit that her mentor Keith Raniere may have inspired, Kim is offering a special workout course that she compares to workouts available to prisoners.

jness-salzman-bronfman-constable-instagram.png

Reactions: 2
ok ...
Kim were you involved with Nxivm?
Kim did you consider Clare Bronfman and Keith Raniere your mentors?
Kim how do you know feel about your dealings and friendship with Allison Christin Mack who was arrested on charges of sex trafficking?

Reactions: 4
I appreciate your very honest response. Thank you. I completely understand and thanks again.

I wasn’t involved with NXIVM, I took a few business training programs run by Executive Success Programs before my son Corey was born, 15 years ago, which was a subsidiary of NXIVM. So did 42,000 other people take these courses.

I never considered Clare Bronfman a mentor, no. I did consider Keith one while I was taking the courses, yes. I haven’t seen or spoken to him for 15 years, but the trainings I took did change my perspective and helped me to be more successful in every aspect of my life. I am not and was not involved in any way with anything that he has been charged with recently, and the whole thing disturbs and disgusts me. He has turned out to be a brilliant sociopath. So I would no longer consider him a mentor of any kind.

Allison Mack and I became friends during one of the courses I took with ESP. She stayed with me for one night in Belfast many years ago and that was the first time I had seen her in 15 years. I haven’t spoken to her since before she was arrested and have absolutely no data whatsoever on her involvement or not. I believe she was involved but I don’t know to what extent. I don’t read or watch the news ever. I would not consider us to be friends any more, especially in light of the current proceedings.

I deleted the pictures of Allison and I together because I did not want to be associated with her or with Keith Raniere. There was nothing more sinister than that. In fact, I think it was prudent to do this, given what they have been accused of, don’t you?
That's great. Must have been stressful for you at the time and I am glad you are doing well and thriving now.

I was concerned that you were involved and in danger, but happy to be wrong.

OMG are you for real? I knew she was into some dodgy tit, but this is unbelievable. I heard that her coach was some quack in South America who is into scientology. She's just screaming desperation if she's moving from one cult to another 😂
Am I the only person confused by this post?

Reactions: 1
In what world, would you EVER announce your earnings on social media? Especially during a pandemic.

Reactions: 5
I am CRINGING at that screenshot of her messages with her daughter. How materialistic can you be, nothing about this woman is authentic

I am CRINGING at that screenshot of her messages with her daughter. How materialistic can you be, nothing about this woman is authentic
Ah it's just publicising that she bought her sisters' car for her and for her housekeeper. Im sure she is generous and has many good qualities but really? Not nice to go about broadcasting acts of kindness - kind of devalues them.

Reactions: 3
I imagine her moral/ethical compass is somewhat scewed so why this is in anyway surprising for people I just don’t understand! But god love her now that the vegans are on it they’ll probably torture her for eternity 😂
I think she enjoys the attention though, she is so narcissistic that she can twist any negative comment about her and make a podcast about why it actually makes her an even better person than everybody else 🤦🏼‍♀️ I tried to listen to the one she did about the trolls because I thought it was so funny that she was making such a big deal about a tiny amount of comments on her, and had to turn it off after literally a couple of minutes because I have never heard anyone talk so much bullshit in my life - and believe me, I hear people talk nonsense every damn day. 😂
This is so so true - she is an expert at twisting negative comments. Such an inflated ego.

Reactions: 1
What was the screenshot?
Her daughter replied to an Instagram story of her and her husband opening a bottle of champagne after she sold 0.5mil worth of programmes. She asked if she'd have to get a taxi since they were drinking to which Kim replied 'mummy just made half a million banked revenue so I think i can afford it' or something like that.. Not a direct quote.. Then the daughter replied to say congrats and Kim screenshotted it and uploaded it, embarrassing really

Her daughter replied to an Instagram story of her and her husband opening a bottle of champagne after she sold 0.5mil worth of programmes. She asked if she'd have to get a taxi since they were drinking to which Kim replied 'mummy just made half a million banked revenue so I think i can afford it' or something like that.. Not a direct quote.. Then the daughter replied to say congrats and Kim screenshotted it and uploaded it, embarrassing really
Wow. I hope her child doesn't grow up to be as obnoxious as her though there's not much hope if she's to read tit like that from her.

😂😂😂😂 delusional. For someone so busy making a mil you’ve certainly got the time for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.