The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sarcastic comments about Covid 😡 but she still spent a fortune on a designer silk mask, she will change her tune if any of her family get it. My 19 year old daughter has it at the minute and it’s no joke
She's a f***ing idiot, she's clearly doing those daft COVID posts for attention. Can't wait for her to catch it.

Hi Kim 👋 by the way, my legs and glutes are bigger than yours and I don't have a trainer 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sarcastic comments about Covid 😡 but she still spent a fortune on a designer silk mask, she will change her tune if any of her family get it. My 19 year old daughter has it at the minute and it’s no joke
Hope your daughter gets well soon x

Reactions: 1
It's not exactly a surprise that she is also a believer that Covid isnt a real threat. She doesnt follow the crowd on anything remember?
I cant help but wonder is this genuine or is she just baiting for a row, stiring up controversy again.
It's certainly a kick in the teeth to people who have lost their grandparents and family to Covid.

Reactions: 4
It's not exactly a surprise that she is also a believer that Covid isnt a real threat. She doesnt follow the crowd on anything remember?
I cant help but wonder is this genuine or is she just baiting for a row, stiring up controversy again.
It's certainly a kick in the teeth to people who have lost their grandparents and family to Covid.
Yep I think she’s just baiting for controversy. Anything for attention.

Reactions: 4
Completely - she’s put up pictures of her wearing face masks 🙄 so she’s always telling people to question everything and not be a sheep, and yet she says she doesnt believe any of the Covid stuff but still wears a mask...she’s so full of tit it’s not even normal 😂

Reactions: 3
I think people who are COVID deniers are similar to people who are in cults so it would be right she's a denier when she was involved in all that cult stuff. Signs of someone who lacks intelligence and is very insecure.

Reactions: 2
Dear god have you just seen the screenshot of the messages from her little boy? Jesus, imagine your child spoke to you like that 🥴

Also, what has she taught him there? She did all the maths for him, surely she should have asked him to work it out? 🤦🏼‍♀️ God she’s ridiculous
Yes exactly. And any other kid would do that as an extra activity at home after a day of school. Not as their main way of learning maths, via a single text message from their mother.

I think this (can) be the problem with home school, the standards can be very low. So even if she asked him to calculate that himself, and used it as a learning experience, it’s far far too basic for a 12(?) year old. My 7 year old can do that sort of math. I think often homeschoolers don’t realIse how high education standards are in the U.K.
not criticising home schoolers, I know many realise this. But there seem to be quite a lot, like Kim, who think their children can learn academic skills from these very basic life experiences

I would be embarrassed if this was the extent of my child’s learning. All my kids buy and sell on eBay etc and guess what? They also go to SCHOOL. God forbid her kids actually want a career in the future which requires a background education (other than pouting and flexing their arses in front of a camera). She clearly can’t see how selfish she is being. Those kids won’t realise it now, but they won’t thank their parents when they realise the unnecessarily difficult path they have to take to try and follow a decent career path.

I think this (can) be the problem with home school, the standards can be very low. So even if she asked him to calculate that himself, and used it as a learning experience, it’s far far too basic for a 12(?) year old. My 7 year old can do that sort of math. I think often homeschoolers don’t realIse how high education standards are in the U.K.
not criticising home schoolers, I know many realise this. But there seem to be quite a lot, like Kim, who think their children can learn academic skills from these very basic life experiences
Yep for sure. Some home schoolers research and follow the syllabus and some just don't care at all and think knowing key stage 1 maths covers it all. I feel sorry for the child.

Why in the name of god does she let that poor dog run off lead alongside busy roads? I realise she’s an expert in everything, I’m assuming dog training is another thing but all it will take is for the poor dog to get startled & run out in front of a car. Today she had posted a video where he is running along the pavement past driveways. What if someone drives out of that driveway and straight over her dog? She really is pretty thick.

Reactions: 3
I think I’ve heard her say that she used to be a dog behavioural expert 🤣 She is the guru of everything and patronises everybody else.

• Haha
If she makes her kids fend for themselves why is she out here trying to claim otherwise? Woman can’t keep her story straight.
4FC9CA00-5F1B-4BE6-AD20-A69ADF748291.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Sooooo millionaire mentor didn’t go that well? Stopping it all to concentrate on the sculpted vegan brand next year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.