The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Butt lifts, whatever next!!! She is taking her vanity to a whole new level and questions why those who have spent money on her programs are angry. If her programs work so well and her body has been achieved through hard work then why does she need her ass lifted?? Your over 40 and your ass is starting to sag just accept it!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg Butt lifts, whatever next!!! She is taking her vanity to a whole new level and questions why those who have spent money on her programs are angry. If her programs work so well and her body has been achieved through hard work then why does she need her ass lifted?? Your over 40 and your ass is starting to sag just accept it!!!
She is obsessed. Clearly not as confident as she would try to portray. There is clearly “a want” if she constantly has to get procedures done, now she’s moved on to her teeth which do look pretty bad. She was also doing some bad acting the other day, pulling a stupid face before using an epilator but way back didn’t she get laser done (for free)? I thought she said that stopped hair growth?

Reactions: 5
Did you know that Nancy Salzman, second in command of the cult....is kims life coach!!!!??? Tagged on house arrest and a criminal but still Kim Constable pays her for her time!!! This is sick especially after watching the documentary on Netflix! Her husband Ryan is part of it too and they get marriage counselling through Nancy Salzman, who probably isn't allowed to even practice- how do I let the American authorities know!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you know that Nancy Salzman, second in command of the cult....is kims life coach!!!!??? Tagged on house arrest and a criminal but still Kim Constable pays her for her time!!! This is sick especially after watching the documentary on Netflix! Her husband Ryan is part of it too and they get marriage counselling through Nancy Salzman, who probably isn't allowed to even practice- how do I let the American authorities know!?
No wonder her life is such a tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the Netflix documentary?

Reactions: 2
Getting life coaching and marriage counselling from a sex pest sounds like a questionable choice but hey, each to their own!

There's a fitness/bodybuilder in NI called Caroline Girvan. She's amazing! Came on the scene last year during lockdown and has gained a MASSIVE following really quickly. ALL her workouts are free. She uploads consistently and honestly she's the best fitness trainer out there. 👍

Caroline Girvan really is amazing and seems like a really nice person also. Genuine and not just fame hungry

On another note - did you notice Kim has advertised for another PA - job description absolute dogsbody material for between roughtly 12-17K per year. Unreal.

Reactions: 1
Caroline Girvan really is amazing and seems like a really nice person also. Genuine and not just fame hungry

On another note - did you notice Kim has advertised for another PA - job description absolute dogsbody material for between roughtly 12-17K per year. Unreal.
What I don't get with Kim is the low amount of followers she has compared to her income that she declares. It doesn't add up. Caroline has about £100k more and has only been on IG for less than a year. I think Kim just comes across as money hungry whereas Caroline is lovely and you can tell she loves her job and followers. Kim is hardworking for sure but I think she tries too hard and has her finger in too many pies. For me less is more. I can't stand all this American style in your face marketing ads. I just switch off.
That is a pittance amount. It would probably suit a youngster 🙄

Ive been thinking for a while her “staff” are barely genuine staff and probably people she pays a little bit but really uses her profile and promise of working with an influencer to get them to support her round the hoUse and with admin etc

What I don't get with Kim is the low amount of followers she has compared to her income that she declares. It doesn't add up. Caroline has about £100k more and has only been on IG for less than a year. I think Kim just comes across as money hungry whereas Caroline is lovely and you can tell she loves her job and followers. Kim is hardworking for sure but I think she tries too hard and has her finger in too many pies. For me less is more. I can't stand all this American style in your face marketing ads. I just switch off.
That is a pittance amount. It would probably suit a youngster 🙄
Also noticed that she has started to emphasis her intention to 'give away as much free stuff as I can this year' in the form of a pre-recorded masterclass. Carolines effortless kindness and generous nature really shows through majorly trumphs a money and fame hungry nature every time

Also noticed that she has started to emphasis her intention to 'give away as much free stuff as I can this year' in the form of a pre-recorded masterclass. Carolines effortless kindness and generous nature really shows through majorly trumphs a money and fame hungry nature every time
Exactly. Kim's focused on the result (ie the money) whereas Caroline is just sharing her passion of fitness. I also love how Caroline eats everything, she's so relatable. I can see her making a million from her YouTube channel in a few years. She's caught the attention of a few celebrities too which is always a help. People get results with her, like amazing transformations. She does it all for FREE. Amazing woman. ❤

I feel sorry for the chef. He seemed to be mortified last week when she started this "chef Lee will explain what I'm having for lunch...like a proper chef does!"
Shes had him explain her plate for the gram a couple of times since. Hes making your food, I'm sure he doesn't need to be presenting the menu to your insta followers.

I quite like her usually but lately she's coming across as a bit of a dick.

I feel sorry for the chef. He seemed to be mortified last week when she started this "chef Lee will explain what I'm having for lunch...like a proper chef does!"
Shes had him explain her plate for the gram a couple of times since. Hes making your food, I'm sure he doesn't need to be presenting the menu to your insta followers.

I quite like her usually but lately she's coming across as a bit of a dick.
There have been a few chefs. They don’t seem to want to hang around. Who can blame them and yes, she does indeed come across as a bit of a dick. She seems to think we should all be sick with jealousy that she has a chef. I could think of nothing worse, love preparing my food.

I know. I do think that she is slowly but surely getting carried away with all this and similar to others I started off genuinely liking and admiring her. But gradually she has become more and more arrogant. But sadly like a car crash I don't seem to be able to turn away. And thats why she plays on people who critiscise anything she does as being haters but secretly admirers and followers.

She fired the previous chef without warning. Also, where is getting her hair done in the middle of this pandemic? 🤔

She fired the previous chef without warning. Also, where is getting her hair done in the middle of this pandemic? 🤔
Yeah thats what I was wondering - if she wanted to go and get it done somewhere thats her business but why flaunt it - or she could have just touched up the roots herself and hoping for some controversy

Yeah thats what I was wondering - if she wanted to go and get it done somewhere thats her business but why flaunt it - or she could have just touched up the roots herself and hoping for some controversy
You hit the nail on the head. She just wants attention. I couldn’t give a monkeys whether she gets her hair done or not, that’s her business and whoever did it for her. Desperate for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.