The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute space wagon thon one! Thrives on attention & talking about space she looks like an Extraterrestrial from all her face remodeling 👽

Reactions: 1
Can you explain why you are so passive aggressive and why you keep reading here when it clearly angers you so much?

You are an extremely incorrigible person. So much up your own ass you seem to think you've the best Ass in the North of Ireland for your "age" your words not mine 🙄 just want to clear that up, you don't! It's just most people don't have it displayed all over socials 😅

I have been surrounded by wealthy people my whole life and I’m yet to hear one of them display their pay check or earnings. It is deeply embarrassing and if you don’t see that then you are as delusional as everyone thinks: Additionally, this is a place where you give an opinion on those who are happy to display their life (even their earnings).

Reactions: 2
To stop you being so baffled it's your sarcasm that sounds very passive aggressive.

Last edited:
Poor woman. Smacks of such a desperate attempt to feel validated. Hey Guys look Ive a load of money cause im amazing. There are lots of us that earn well and enjoy it and are privately proud of our achievements. Private is the key here. In this current climate everyone should be respectful of the hardships of others. Job loses, business shutting down, hospital care that has not been provided causing death and heartbreak. Victims of Covid itself, suicide, the list goes on. Under normal circumstances yeah, if you feel the need to boast go on ahead - it's still a bit crass but if that makes you happy fire on. Its simple showing off and its not very nice. Im glad she is successful. Great job but if she is so interested in 'understanding humans' as she call it then maybe she should look into that a little further and realise that her behaviour is not acceptable. Take time to think how others view the comments and the boastfulness.

ps - no doubt we shall get a broken down response to this. Fire on ahead Kim. It sort of doesn't matter what you respond with unless you can take on board whats being said. But I doubt you will.

Reactions: 6
She is marketing her daughter (11?) as influencer. The comments on her pics from older men make for uncomfortable reading.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolutely shocking pimping your own daughter out on the gram but I guess that's the same one travels the country in taxis on her own at night because they can afford it. Great parents quaffing the bubbly while counting the zeros but you can't buy back a childhood!!! Did
You see someone reported her to the social too! Shits getting real! Surely if you'd enough cash now you'd maybe think about being a mother first instead of getting your arse and doctored face out for a living. Wealth and privilege do not make a decent person. Go buy an island with no WiFi if your that successful do us all a favour.

She is marketing her daughter (11?) as influencer. The comments on her pics from older men make for uncomfortable reading.
Paedoparadise. Disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The amount of followers as well
Absolutely shocking pimping your own daughter out on the gram but I guess that's the same one travels the country in taxis on her own at night because they can afford it. Great parents quaffing the bubbly while counting the zeros but you can't buy back a childhood!!! Did
You see someone reported her to the social too! Shits getting real! Surely if you'd enough cash now you'd maybe think about being a mother first instead of getting your arse and doctored face out for a living. Wealth and privilege do not make a decent person. Go buy an island with no WiFi if your that successful do us all a favour.

Paedoparadise. Disgrace
There's so many creeps on socials & her little girls inst account is open for anyone to see 😩 it's a free for all in her home anyway the kids just do as what they like 🙄

• Sick
The amount of followers as well

There's so many creeps on socials & her little girls inst account is open for anyone to see 😩 it's a free for all in her home anyway the kids just do as what they like 🙄
My friends wee girl heard that SV bought the child the followers, new age privileged pimping or what!

My friends wee girl heard that SV bought the child the followers, new age privileged pimping or what!
If you look further up this thread you'll see the NXIVM story being mentioned & her association with Alison Mac. Obviously she was on here defending herself but being involved in such an unsavoury cult rings alarm bells & now she's flaunting her 11 year old daughter so that speaks volumes to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If you look further up this thread you'll see the NXIVM story being mentioned & her association with Alison Mac. Obviously she was on here defending herself but being involved in such an unsavoury cult rings alarm bells & now she's flaunting her 11 year old daughter so that speaks volumes to me.
She's probably still well involved with folk from that cult but she'll never admit it. Wouldn't be surprised if she had that child ready for a flight to America to her mate Nancy's house for some intense therapy before she goes to jail for life

What kid has 55k followers. Answer no kid ever. Bought and paid for by mummy maybe? If I thought a child of mine had 55k people with access to their Instagram account I’d be forever worried. Horrible.

Just reading comments on her kids insta. Christ. Old guys telling her how cute she is. This is horrific.

Last edited:
  • Sick
What kid has 55k followers. Answer no kid ever. Bought and paid for by mummy maybe? If I thought a child of mine had 55k people with access to their Instagram account I’d be forever worried. Horrible.

Just reading comments on her kids insta. Christ. Old guys telling her how cute she is. This is horrific.
She has said the account is managed by her but still allowing it to be public & shady characters commenting on it... It's not like its an account about cute puppies 🐕 it's her own 11 year old daughter dressed up looking alot older (I'm not against kids expressing themselves) I've 2 daughters of my own a bit older but their accounts are private & I check regularly who is following them etc!!!!

She loves her haters that much that she makes a tattle page to ask them to please stop talking about her hahahahha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.