The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that she’s been told she has to address the issues around the cult etc so she’s tried to casually brush them off but in a way that really diminishes them, but also leaves her in a position that she can say she’s admitted to it? She said she went 15 years ago, but it was far less than that when she was still stating that Keith Raniere was an idol, along with Sara Bronfman. It was also only like 3/4 years ago when she was hanging out with Alison Mack so she was obviously very deep into that stuff. on a seperate note - her face is WILD 🙈 it doesn’t move 😂 she just looks permanently surprised/excited which I think is why she looks so mental in those videos.

Reactions: 2
Yes she looks like she is about to burst out crying at any point, i'd say she has taken too much on and the comments are not all positive on her millionaire social medias. I think she needs to take a set back. Here's the thing we can't all be happy positive all the time, I truly think she is hiding deep trouble.

Reactions: 1
Yes she looks like she is about to burst out crying at any point, i'd say she has taken too much on and the comments are not all positive on her millionaire social medias. I think she needs to take a set back. Here's the thing we can't all be happy positive all the time, I truly think she is hiding deep trouble.
I agree. She is beyond flat to the mat. You cant work at that level of intensity and not burnout. It seems to be imminent.
Looks like the cult conversation is running widespread because it's not just on Tattle, it seems to have been on vegan forums also. You dont have to google too far to understand her past links to the Rainbow Cultural Garden programme either.

It’s a good point, I’m not sure what she expected from million dollar mentor but it’s simply another coaching programme, of which there are billions. She’s put blood sweat and tears into it and her followers are low, sales/ members are low, and even the sculpted vegan- a really good brand I think- has less than 200k followers. She’s done really quite well but it’s really all quite small, and I think the amount of work and dedication whilst admirable, doesn’t justify the work she’s putting in

Sound familiar? Read the Marshall Sylver part.

"He was truly repulsed, though, by a success guru called Marshall Sylver who charged people thousands of dollars on the promise of making them millionaires."

The whole thing is just so odd. The "vegan" bodybuilding, the sudden pivot to business coach / millionaire mentor. You just wonder who is driving this and if she is really in control ...

I’m sure she said she was going for a “Million Dollar Launch” for this new venture - she only seems to have hit 25% of that and has been plugging it for what seems like months now 🙄 surely a someone who knows absolutely everything you could possibly know about business and how to be so incredibly successful (despite previously failing at multiple things, which she used to talk about but doesn’t seem to mention any more) should have got a bit closer to her goal? 🙈

Reactions: 6
Does she really need to boast about how much money she spent on herself in London?? Very “Look At Me” comes across as desperate and attention seeking

I thought the trip was supposed to be for her husband but she made it all about herself. Also was surprised she referred to herself as the younger one. Thought her sister was younger.

What was the mask wearing post about? Is she saying she’s brainwashed, as to be fair she seemed to be wearing her masks in shops etc?

Reactions: 3
She's done a Q&A and shared photos of her children asleep all over the house. She's actually proud of herself that she can never be bothered to put them to bed or even tell them it's time to go to bed. She also says they are home schooled but don't have a teacher they just learn what they want when they are ready 🤔. Apparently home schooling is as easy as just not sending your children to school. You really have to feel very sad for them.

She's done a Q&A and shared photos of her children asleep all over the house. She's actually proud of herself that she can never be bothered to put them to bed or even tell them it's time to go to bed. She also says they are home schooled but don't have a teacher they just learn what they want when they are ready 🤔. Apparently home schooling is as easy as just not sending your children to school. You really have to feel very sad for them.
If my Mother had done that to me I would have been so resentful. Imagine all that they have missed out on, besides an education. I loved school, I loved to learn, I loved the experiences and opportunities that I had, I loved the friends that I made, the memories that I made with them, the laughs that we had, the adventures we went on and I still have some of them as friends today. She said a few weeks ago that her son’s birthday party was cancelled due to Covid and that he only had 3 friends. I agree, I feel very sad for them. It’s just lazy parenting labelled as “radical unschooling” just to get attention.

Reactions: 4
She's shared screenshots of this thread on her stories today but has conveniently left out all the stuff about her being a tit parent as she must agree with that and knows everyone else will 🤣.

• Haha
too funny how she always says she doesn't care about the "haters", but still has to mention them all the time.

Reactions: 3
She loves a row. It’s weird though to be thought of as having a row with someone you have no engagement with whatsoever, just want to watch/ comment on the madness from afar. Most influencers you get quite interested in but with her it really is just like watching a car crash. I wonder if there is a personality under all her bravado ?

Her sarcastic comments about Covid 😡 but she still spent a fortune on a designer silk mask, she will change her tune if any of her family get it. My 19 year old daughter has it at the minute and it’s no joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.