The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with her tagging children in her public stories accessible to literally anyone -directing a mass of internet strangers to children's accounts. Her daughter's account is private but the other child account she has tagged is not.

Reactions: 2
We have a mutual friend in common and I’ve been told that her children are incredibly bad behaved and ill mannered. There’s no way she’s worth the money she says she is. She has very little engagement across social media. But it’s great she believes her own bullshit because no else does!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s gone very quiet since the 14 day quarantine was announced for travellers in Spain. Wonder if she’s rushed back before it kicks in or is being a little bit more careful about being obvious regarding when she comes back. I’m sure it’ll be hard for them both to quarantine for 2 weeks :unsure:

Been posting today, apparently people have been asking her lots of questions while she’s been on holiday so she answered the top 10. They are so bullshit I reckon she made them up herself 🤣

Reactions: 1
Been posting today, apparently people have been asking her lots of questions while she’s been on holiday so she answered the top 10. They are so bullshit I reckon she made them up herself 🤣
Yea but noone asked her about everything shutting down over there or quarentining when she gets back?

Last edited:
Yea but noone asked her about everything shutting down over there or quarennteening when she gets back?

A couple of people have asked (not sure if it is on her latest post or another one) and she is replying saying she lives in the moment and doesn't think about the future :rolleyes:

A couple of people have asked (not sure if it is on her latest post or another one) and she is replying saying she lives in the moment and doesn't think about the future :rolleyes:
Well she knows her future - locked in the house for 2 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Well she knows her future - locked in the house for 2 weeks 🤣
She’ll probably say she’s so fit and healthy that Covid wouldnt be able to get into her body so she can’t carry it or pass it on 😂 she’s already saying she wants to be more shredded by the time she goes away with her family so she’ll be back with her trainer the minute she gets home. She just won’t post it

Reactions: 3
Please tell me someone else saw her story post yesterday when she showed a screen shot of her balance sheet. At the bottom was a budget line ‘Allison Retainer’. Allison Mack?? !!!

• Wow
Oh dear the sculpted vegan has got herself in trouble for telling lies 🤣🤣 someone commented on her post asking why she got Botox, which is tested on mice if she was vegan!! She then admitted that she was a planted based vegan not an ethical vegan. So she’s basically is only a vegan when it suits her and not when she’s wearing leather trousers, filling her face with Botox and driving her a Range Rover

Oh dear the sculpted vegan has got herself in trouble for telling lies 🤣🤣 someone commented on her post asking why she got Botox, which is tested on mice if she was vegan!! She then admitted that she was a planted based vegan not an ethical vegan. So she’s basically is only a vegan when it suits her and not when she’s wearing leather trousers, filling her face with Botox and driving her a Range Rover
She isnt vegan. She is plant based. Sure she has LV bags too and the arent vegan either. This isn't actually new- this came to light long ago.
She has addressed this due to people asking her, why do you call yourself the sculpted vegan
when you arent actually vegan except for the food that you eat. Her interpretation of it is that there are varying degrees of veganism that range from people who are solely plant based to thos who are more purist.
Do with that what you will.....

And she's so preachy about it all. Just shown herself to be a total idiot.

I imagine her moral/ethical compass is somewhat scewed so why this is in anyway surprising for people I just don’t understand! But god love her now that the vegans are on it they’ll probably torture her for eternity 😂
I think she enjoys the attention though, she is so narcissistic that she can twist any negative comment about her and make a podcast about why it actually makes her an even better person than everybody else 🤦🏼‍♀️ I tried to listen to the one she did about the trolls because I thought it was so funny that she was making such a big deal about a tiny amount of comments on her, and had to turn it off after literally a couple of minutes because I have never heard anyone talk so much bullshit in my life - and believe me, I hear people talk nonsense every damn day. 😂

Reactions: 5
Another cringeworthy, toe curling video today where she tells the winner of her competition they have won, in an embarrassing X Factor type build up. “Unfortunately............I’m calling to tell you that you have won”...in her completely fake American accent. What’s the accent about?! One of her sons seems to have an American accent, presumably as the only people he talks to all day are gamers online.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely no one believes that if they pay her $900, that they will become a millionaire?! Or even get a return on investment? Surely?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.