The Sculpted Vegan #8 Kim Constable, onlyfitness her new con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title were keeping it simple - Kim Constable the con artist sorry artist formally known as The Sculpted Vegan. Shes getting worse than Prince changing her name

Thanks to @TanyaG and @snoopiez for the thread ideas

If you could do a recap don't worry Kim doesn't read this so you won't offend her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how long will this IG detox last... She won't be able to cope without boasting about her aliexpress purchases, her champagne drinking and easyjet long weekends or 24 hour trips. What's annoyed me the most is her saying about her children being put at risk. She is the person that puts her kids on the gram any other person in their right mind would not put details about their under 18 children on a public instagram and she has clearly bought her daughter followers. Only way her kids will be hurt is by them not making horse riding tik tok videos with no hat on!!

She is doing this for damage limitation... She doesn't want onlyfitness to be linked with her... As she knows people going to be googling it and finding these threads and won't be interested.

PS bravo to the people who reported her. She needs to realize you can't con people and get away with it...

Reactions: 10
What exactly has happened? Has she left instagram?
This will show her old stories in a nutshell she was asking should she leave then she has decided to keep it but under her name and not sculpted vegan name this will have a separate account were not sure what the real reason is she was saying her family and staff could get hurt as a result of her

Reactions: 3
Recap

Not much different to recap than usual
Bought about 1M followers. Same old endless drinking pics. Filtering the hell out of her face on pics and now strategically trying to hide weird dents in her forehead as a result of all her cosmetic work. Bedroom got a revamp but strangely looks more of a shithole than her last room (which at least always looked tidy). More shopping, logo dropping. Posted a pic of a guys face from a designer shop and insinuated he was looking at them longingly because of the commission they’d have earned them. Quite sure she didn’t have permission for that.
More bragging, more tit programmes. Lots of screenshots of her nasty responses to people that have left her comments - some very unprofessional, referring to her sexy vaj and saying customers aren’t always right - some are dicks and should be treated as such. And now that OnlyFitness is imminent she’s trying to pull her crappy self back for damage limitation. Claiming she’s worried about her friends and family. I call bullshit on that. So she has now changed her insta to be Kim Constable Official and started a separate one for SV programmes and is allegedly having a bit of a digital detox. I hope that’s not another lie 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bragging again Kimmy. Say hello to my brother and his wife 🙌🏻
This is putting her daughter at risk... Kim I thought you were worried about your children being on the social media... That rant the other day was just for people to feel sorry for her as she had a crap birthday/holiday her head was like she had done ten rounds with Mike tyson and Ryan didn't buy her anything in the LV shop.. She is doing the poor me line

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
As far as I’m aware, the only actions that have been taken was the reporting of the misleading filtered ad pretending her filtered picture was the result of cosmetic work.
If people are calling police and cps about her kids then that must be concerned neighbours or people witnessing concerning stuff? She’s blaming online trolls to make the complaints seem less genuine I would imagine.

So what do we reckon happened last week that was so hard for her? She was on holiday all week. Nobody on here did anything against her as far as I’m aware?

Reactions: 6
Bragging again Kimmy. Say hello to my brother and his wife 🙌🏻
And why not on her horse account - she really hasn’t grasped the problem has she about mixing up all her content - Kim Con (family&home) SV - fitness content, cold plunging etc, SVhorses - horse content! I don’t know who is advising her and if she doesn’t have someone advising her then she needs to employ somebody who knows what they are doing because she is all over the place. If she sorted out her content then people would be less aggrieved ie they think they’re following fitness instead they watch her getting pissed each night. She can still share what she wants but on the right pages - so you don’t want to see horses you don’t follow that account - it’s not rocket science. She needs to sack any staff who were responding to messages in the manner that was shared…she needs to rescue her reputation and act quickly-disappearing won’t do that.

Reactions: 4
And why not on her horse account - she really hasn’t grasped the problem has she about mixing up all her content - Kim Con (family&home) SV - fitness content, cold plunging etc, SVhorses - horse content! I don’t know who is advising her and if she doesn’t have someone advising her then she needs to employ somebody who knows what they are doing because she is all over the place. If she sorted out her content then people would be less aggrieved ie they think they’re following fitness instead they watch her getting pissed each night. She can still share what she wants but on the right pages - so you don’t want to see horses you don’t follow that account - it’s not rocket science. She needs to sack any staff who were responding to messages in the manner that was shared…she needs to rescue her reputation and act quickly-disappearing won’t do that.
It was her that was responding to the messages though. She was very proud about her responses too.

• Haha
As far as I’m aware, the only actions that have been taken was the reporting of the misleading filtered ad pretending her filtered picture was the result of cosmetic work.
If people are calling police and cps about her kids then that must be concerned neighbours or people witnessing concerning stuff? She’s blaming online trolls to make the complaints seem less genuine I would imagine.

So what do we reckon happened last week that was so hard for her? She was on holiday all week. Nobody on here did anything against her as far as I’m aware?
Ryan wants a divorce so he can move in with his male lover?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha she’s not gonna disappear 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5

a few months back she posted a naked picture of the youngest boy in the bathtub standing up. Maybe it was that

a few months back she posted a naked picture of the youngest boy in the bathtub standing up. Maybe it was that
Although I doubt anyone reported her to cps, we were all just mortified.

On a different note, its absolutely killing her to not post on Instaaaaa today.. so much so she has put it on her stories to look at her highlights
..leaving Instagram 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe just maybe she finally realised how cringeworthy her whole account had become, maybe her sisters took her aside on holidays and explained how she was looking like a complete twit with the amount of VERY obvious crap and fakery she was spouting on a daily basis.
She maybe knows deep down she has no credibility in the fitness world and indeed is a bit of a joke, and it’s just time to bow out before she loses what slim grip she has on reality.
It’s all so staged and ridiculous it’s just time to face reality 🤷‍♀️
Educate your children and enjoy Ryan’s money there’s no shame in that. Ride your horses ( with a hat ffs ) and do up the house a bit. Just quit with the having to be the best at everything it’s a road to just misery and self loathing. Stop messing with your face and stop thinking being busy busy busy equates success and happiness - it so doesn’t.
Face whatever it is that bothers you deep down and take a big step away from your phone 👊👊👊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes not bragging about her invitation, she's using it to beg from jade Holland Cooper. Desperate for some freebies.

• Heart
So the IG account she's now sending you to, @sculptedveganprograms was last updated in 2019. The only current pics are of Kimmy, and we all know a lot of those pics are not current.

It must be killing her to not post her morning half naked insta stories, her cold water plunges as well as her trips to places that she can sneer at others. I don't see she'll be gone for long. But perhaps she might devote a little more time to her kids. Maybe...?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.