The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what happens when they get the work done - they all start to have the same look. No individuality. Plastic fantastic
It's a look that I don't get. I used to work with someone who's GF looks exactly the same as another friend's GF. I could barely tell them apart. Same slug eyebrows, same hair, same make up, same big fake lips, same non-moving face.

Not for me. I'll stick with my lines 😄

Reactions: 3
It’s the brown hair that gets me surely she can afford to have her roots done if she’s trying to be morticia level black??

• Haha
So he delivers breakfast to her daughter who is in bed?? wow. Thats a bit creepy. Also how lazy are they??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Always after a freebie, lessons aren't actually that expensive Kim especially with your millions

The kids might never have skied before but they are soo used to being cold, going skiing will be a doddle to them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Always after a freebie, lessons aren't actually that expensive Kim especially with your millions

The kids might never have skied before but they are soo used to being cold, going skiing will be a doddle to them
Who's up for starting a gofundme page to get her skiing lessons?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who's up for starting a gofundme page to get her skiing lessons?
Imagine having to tag the place in Belfast trying to blag free lessons. Oh the shame of it. Just pay for it Kimmy with those “millions” you have made.
We have all seen her accounts on Companies House and they certainly don’t show all these millions, maybe the tax man would like to know where Kim Constable’s “millions” are?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I’d leave the furniture and maybe update the windows first. I hope her guests brought extra layers today. It might be warmer outside.
And maybe employ a decent Christmas present wrapper too?? I bet Bluemoon events are cringing at the Tesco wrapping paper gifts under their lovely trees!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’d leave the furniture and maybe update the windows first. I hope her guests brought extra layers today. It might be warmer outside.
Hang on !!!! Has she paid someone to decorate this tree ??????????
That’s hilarious, they have totally scammed her 😂
Common, speak up,,, has someone in here done it for a laugh ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hang on !!!! Has she paid someone to decorate this tree ??????????
That’s hilarious, they have totally scammed her 😂
Common, speak up,,, has someone in here done it for a laugh ?
You mean you missed the “it takes 8 people to decorate my house” stories (even though there were 7 in the photo), we think the other one went outside to get warmed up.

• Haha
#6 - Kim Constable - Fake Bought Bot Following - Pathological lier - Unsculpted - Non Vegan - Dreadful Parent - Cult Leader - Tax Evader

too many characters ?
how can we possibly fit it all in.

#6 - Kim Constable - People wake TF up - Fake, scammer & fraud on EVERY LEVEL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.