The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While the husband is helping pick fabrics topless…weird…poor woman having to deal with all that weirdness while K is lying on sofa filming her! Who does this?

P.S. shite curtains…
Having someone to your house that you don’t know and the husband is topless whilst the likely bikini clad, probably drunk wife films it to show everyone how “rich” she is. That’s just vulgar, put your clothes on. She doesn’t realise that this is what a lot of people do which again shows how basic she is. This is a step up from Harry Corrys for her. Yep, those curtains are hideous, no taste.

Reactions: 5
Having someone to your house that you don’t know and the husband is topless whilst the likely bikini clad, probably drunk wife films it to show everyone how “rich” she is. That’s just vulgar, put your clothes on. She doesn’t realise that this is what a lot of people do which again shows how basic she is. This is a step up from Harry Corrys for her. Yep, those curtains are hideous, no taste.
That is actually one of the worst things I have ever seen. Her lying there while the gormless big glipe runs about with no top on sticking his tupenny worth in. Absolutely cringeworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she ANY idea how dangerous quad bikes are?! To let a young girl “race around the field” is beyond irresponsible but then we ascertained long ago that Kimmy won’t be winning “Mother of the Year” award any time soon. I see she’s also talking about herself in the third person again on the horse account. Why?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Has she ANY idea how dangerous quad bikes are?! To let a young girl “race around the field” is beyond irresponsible but then we ascertained long ago that Kimmy won’t be winning “Mother of the Year” award any time soon. I see she’s also talking about herself in the third person again on the horse account. Why?!
Without a helmet……

For sure. “Car keys in the middle” vibes if you get my drift. Remember she has previously posted a photo of them kissing on the lips.
I wouldn't be one bit surprised, I would never say my sexy brother in law... My sister would think I freaking fancy him... Now she has a lot of sisters, steps sisters is this the one that was her chef? Probably had breakfast in bed

Reactions: 2
They probably host swingers parties so are just in their usual state of undress

Kimmy’s been looking again, the insta this morning with posts gushing over Ryan and their kids etc! See he does love me guys!!

• Haha
Kimmy’s been looking again, the insta this morning with posts gushing over Ryan and their kids etc! See he does love me guys!!
It's their anniversary but he's away to London without her, sooo romantic... which is why she is gushing over him...probably wants a nice present back...ie the real reason she was up... not because she "woke up at that time"

Attachments

• Haha
Considering a local eventing who is actually amazing had a seriously bad and life altering fall shame on her for jumping In a field worn no back protector and previously riding with no hat.

Reactions: 1
Considering a local eventing who is actually amazing had a seriously bad and life altering fall shame on her for jumping In a field worn no back protector and previously riding with no hat.
I wonder if her trainer knows she does this on social media as well as the equestrian clothing. I would think neither would want to be associated

Her MIL backside? Really? Jesus wept
Unreal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.