The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her trainer knows she does this on social media as well as the equestrian clothing. I would think neither would want to be associated

Unreal.
The riding without a back protector and sometimes a hat is just another illustration of her sheer arrogance. The “it won’t happen to me”, “I’m too good”, “my horses are epic and wouldn’t make a mistake” attitude. Any horse can get spooked, trip, make an error of judgement, rider error (very likely in this case), or god forbid have a heart attack resulting in a nasty fall. What an appalling example to set for her daughter.

Reactions: 5
So she not only rides horses with no helmet. She drives around in a 4 seater car with 5 people. As you can see no one had a seatbelt on she just had to boast she has a Mercedes. They say it's the person in the back with no seatbelt is always the killer!! I would never let my mother travel without a seatbelt as she is very precious cargo. Why do they never pay for a taxi? There only going into Belfast? Would love to report her to the PSNI. Anyone got any contacts to report her? I feel sorry for her kids, she never takes them anywhere. It's all about her and her drinking problem she really needs help.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So she not only rides horses with no helmet. She drives around in a 4 seater car with 5 people as you can see no one had a seatbelt on she just had to boast she has a Mercedes. They say it's the person in the back with no seatbelt is always the killer!! I would never let my mother travel without a seatbelt as she is very precious cargo. Why do they never pay for a taxi? There only going into Belfast? Would love to report her to the PSNI. Anyone got any contacts to report her? I feel sorry for her kids, she never takes them anywhere. It's all about her and her drinking problem she really needs help.
apart from taking her in laws to Spain they haven’t seen outside 1 mile radius of Belfast. Ireland is amazing you’d think she would take them to see all the beautiful places

• Heart
So she not only rides horses with no helmet. She drives around in a 4 seater car with 5 people. As you can see no one had a seatbelt on she just had to boast she has a Mercedes. They say it's the person in the back with no seatbelt is always the killer!! I would never let my mother travel without a seatbelt as she is very precious cargo. Why do they never pay for a taxi? There only going into Belfast? Would love to report her to the PSNI. Anyone got any contacts to report her? I feel sorry for her kids, she never takes them anywhere. It's all about her and her drinking problem she really needs help.
I have a friend who is a medic and he calls the seat she’s sitting in “the paraplegic seat” as very often, as you say they are the ones that do the damage and she does not appear to be wearing a seatbelt. There is the arrogance again, “it won’t happen to me!” Also a nice comment from one of the men who sees a car with a southern registration and says it’s a brave man coming north for the 12th.

Reactions: 2
I have a friend who is a medic and he calls the seat she’s sitting in “the paraplegic seat” as very often, as you say they are the ones that do the damage and she does not appear to be wearing a seatbelt. There is the arrogance again, “it won’t happen to me!” Also a nice comment from one of the men who sees a car with a southern registration and says it’s a brave man coming north for the 12th.
I tried to listen a few times to hear what the taxi man was saying I definitely heard up from Dublin on the 12th etc. she cut the recording very quickly 🤔

Reactions: 1
I tried to listen a few times to hear what the taxi man was saying I definitely heard up from Dublin on the 12th etc. she cut the recording very quickly 🤔
I don’t think it’s a taxi. I don’t think there are many 4 seat Merc taxis! The driver could be her Dad or step Dad. He said “there’s a brave man, up from Dublin for the 12th”.

• Sad
I don’t think it’s a taxi. I don’t think there are many 4 seat Merc taxis! The driver could be her Dad or step Dad. He said “there’s a brave man, up from Dublin for the 12th”.
It's her step dad, there no meter in the car. She really annoys me, her lack of care for anyone or anything. I would of loved her to have been stopped by the police. They have a jeep so if there so hard up for cash to pay for a taxi, drive the jeep but then she couldn't drink and she would hate that :(

With the very dry weather you are not meant to harrow your arena as it just brings the fibre to the top..... obviously didn't get (or listen) to the maintenance advice

Reactions: 3
With the very dry weather you are not meant to harrow your arena as it just brings the fibre to the top..... obviously didn't get (or listen) to the maintenance advice
Please let her .... she's an expert. Let her ruin the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really reminds me of Janice Dickinson. And if she keeps up the surgery the rate she’s going she’ll end up looking like her now after botched procedures with a face that’s unfixable
Jeez that’s scary … her face looks like she in a wind tunnel … although her neck tells another story 🫣 Yeah kimmy would need to be super careful with the fillers and Botox for she’ll look 60 when she’s 50 instead of the eternally youthful look she thinks she’s buying

Jeez that’s scary … her face looks like she in a wind tunnel … although her neck tells another story 🫣 Yeah kimmy would need to be super careful with the fillers and Botox for she’ll look 60 when she’s 50 instead of the eternally youthful look she thinks she’s buying
Her older sisters already look younger than she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.