The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she reads here! It’s about her favourite subject…..herself! I notice last week she was the only person in her showjumping training class with the 2 horses but she didn’t say that she came first and second. I’m so glad you listened to us Himbo. You DO really care what we say! We called you out on saying you came first and second when you were the only person in the class and bless your little heart, you listened to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh have we touched a nerve Kimbo? Yes you read here and YES you care. Called out daily on her bullshit 🤣

• Haha
Only someone who was deeply insecure about what they had read about themself on here would take to insta to mention how theyre not bothered. She said something about “if you’re going to do anything worthwhile in the world prepare to be criticised”….what do you do Kim that is so worthwhile to the world? Please enlighten us. You sell overpriced fitness plans which are unsustainable. What else?! I’ll wait….

Reactions: 7
Only someone who was deeply insecure about what they had read about themself on here would take to insta to mention how theyre not bothered. She said something about “if you’re going to do anything worthwhile in the world prepare to be criticised”….what do you do Kim that is so worthwhile to the world? Please enlighten us. You sell overpriced fitness plans which are unsustainable. What else?! I’ll wait….
Yep. Also by mentioning this site, surely it drives more people to it out of curiosity? More of her sheep might wake up after reading this.

Prediction: Designer shopping with lots of tagging. and LOADs of alcohol. The occasional the best Vegan food. It would be nice to see how to exercise when traveling or stay on track when traveling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Prediction: Designer shopping with lots of tagging. and LOADs of alcohol. The occasional the best Vegan food. It would be nice to see how to exercise when traveling or stay on track when traveling.
No Chance.lol - look how terribly close they all are in the tiny roof top pool area. Looks shite.

Reactions: 3
No Chance.lol - look how terribly close they all are in the tiny roof top pool area. Looks shite.
I got claustrophobia watching it... Ryan does not look happy... Bet she picked that haha... You will need to be up early to get a sun lounger on that terrace!! Luckily she is an early riser as she never gets hangovers

Reactions: 1
I am breaking into a sweat just looking at that. In amongst tall buildings, there wouldn’t be a breath of air. As for the “pool”, that’s a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's possibly been mentioned already, but I haven't caught up yet as the threads move so fast lol but she's removed some of the posts!

I’m sure Ryan’s parents are chuffed to bits that they have flown from Oz and Himbo & Ryan have cleared off to France.

Reactions: 3
You see he really does love me he does he does!!! And I'm not at all insecure and I swear I have stopped even looking to see what you lot write about me on tattle - I never read it, it doesn't affect me and I never lie! So there!

coffee.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more she portrays her dying love for Ryan the more I’m thinking there’s trouble in paradise 😂
Ryan always looks so bored. What is all this outpouring of love for her husband all about?! Very needy. Are her SV funds running dry and she needs some of his cash from the sale of his business? Very, very needy.

Reactions: 4
I always thought you lot were harsh when you said about Kim’s drinking. I thought it was good to see someone who worked out & still enjoyed some of the other things in life too.
Holy crap she puts it away though doesn’t she? She tries to put it across as glamorous/exciting but she’s definitely in grey area drinking if not already in functioning alcoholic. Pretty worrying behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.