The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying followers makes sense now with so many followers on that account & hardly any on her horse account. I was very confused, nearly half a million followers & I didn’t see what they were getting. Sculpted vegan - no gym tips/workout info. Vegan - no advice on plant based food. I’m sure she thinks that people should pay for her advice but I also follow Senada Greca who puts workout routines on her grid & still sells her app veery well.
Looking at Kim’s Ig was like ordering a fitness influencer from Wish 😂
Very low interaction for her alleged number of “followers”. Looks like she has her number of likes hidden but her video views are low compared to follower numbers.

Reactions: 3
Had never heard of the clapped out old trout until I saw her thread on here, so don’t know much about her other than the fact that she’s an angry wee roid head. But does she actually have any proper qualifications or training? Like in fitness or personal training or nutrition?

Reactions: 2
Had never heard of the clapped out old trout until I saw her thread on here, so don’t know much about her other than the fact that she’s an angry wee roid head. But does she actually have any proper qualifications or training? Like in fitness or personal training or nutrition?
Nope, zilch..Nada..feck all

For anyone else who is irritated by this one 👉🏼

Buying followers makes sense now with so many followers on that account & hardly any on her horse account. I was very confused, nearly half a million followers & I didn’t see what they were getting. Sculpted vegan - no gym tips/workout info. Vegan - no advice on plant based food. I’m sure she thinks that people should pay for her advice but I also follow Senada Greca who puts workout routines on her grid & still sells her app veery well.
Looking at Kim’s Ig was like ordering a fitness influencer from Wish 😂
"KIMMY - The fitness influencer that you'd receive from Wish" hilarious 😂 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what she calls herself on messenger begins with O? Old wrench?

"we have 2 massive fridges because we have a professional Chef and kitchen" there flipping empty, two adults and 4 kids!! One person would have more food than that!!

I'd love a chef in my house but to call him a chef is a bit far fetched. I was not one bit jealous of what was put on that table!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So..now she has bought new premises..is that just like the current work premises that you 'bought' but actually rent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

"we have 2 massive fridges because we have a professional Chef and kitchen" there flipping empty, two adults and 4 kids!! One person would have more food than that!!

I'd love a chef in my house but to call him a chef is a bit far fetched. I was not one bit jealous of what was put on that table!
Can I see egg whites in the fridge? 👀

It’s as well he’s a chef, his grammar is atrocious. As for him breaking something valuable, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything valuable in that house.

• Haha
So we all know she has hens so yes lots of eggs sitting in fridge door but why does she also have half a dozen eggs from a supermarket (in box on shelf) and egg whites?

• Haha
So..now she has bought new premises..is that just like the current work premises that you 'bought' but actually rent 🤣
Sure she “bought” an office building a couple of years ago…….that she obviously didn’t actually buy as they never moved in.

Sure she “bought” an office building a couple of years ago…….that she obviously didn’t actually buy as they never moved in.
Are you trying to imply she lied? As she hasn't lied in 3 years, probably was the "I bought an office" lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you trying to imply she lied? As she hasn't lied in 3 years, probably was the "I bought an office" lie 😂
Silly, silly me! I forgot that she doesn’t lie…..”I’m a vegan…..I bought an office……I don’t lie……I finished 6th in my event……my kids are homeschooled, no wait I mean unschooled….”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep she said she bought an office building, showed a huge building that was actually up for rent with a local agent. She implied she was setting up offices in it, even showed her office being kitted out. Except it wasn't her office was it, it was a rented space. Suddenly her team were all back working out of her house again and her carefully curated big boss office was gone.
So she was caught out in that lie. Has she forgotten? Are her followers not remembering?
She had 2 packs of lurpak in her fridge and some philadelphia cheese. Does the sculpted vegan not use all vegan good?

The fridges aren't massive. They are normal sized family fridges with hardly anything in them.
Maybe she needs a food parcel dropped over if times are tight for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 70 year old mummy has two fridges also and lives alone without a chef! 🤣 I’m embarrassed she actually said that 🤦‍♀️ American’s have huge fridge freezers.

Reactions: 4
She really is a class A prick isn’t she 😂 I reckon a lot of her followers she has are just people hate watching/following and people who enjoy watching her tit show of a life 😂

• Haha
The tenancy in her rented office must be up so she has to move. Silly woman
She wasn't in it. I think she showed a room that was supposed to be in it, once or twice and then never again.
Sure she's always saying that she can't move house or demolish and build because her house is home to all of her office staff and they would have nowhere to work.
It was a big lie.
One that she's already forgotten she told back then and she's doing it again.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.