The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a c**t!!

Omg she’s actually proud of herself for her response, otherwise why would she share it. What an idiot! She talks about the company as if it’s a professional entity (when she said she was plant based but the company was vegan) but there is nothing business like or professional about the way she interacts with anybody on behalf of said company.
She's a complete leathery, vile old c**t

Reactions: 4
So the christinesvs profile has been inactive for a year on insta and has just shown up again to help Kim. Are they just all fake profiles?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So the christinesvs profile has been inactive for a year on insta and has just shown up again to help Kim. Are they just all fake profiles?
Omg I never went into her profile till you mentioned her name , she has no photos or her amazing shred!! Seems very odd!! If I lost that much weight I definitely would. Also the message that Christine sent Kim never even replied to her message about what her family wrote.

All Kim had to say was a few lines of support and a well done but nothing! It's all the Kim show!! Which again makes me think fake profile!!

Same as the last “competition” winners. Some were new Instagram accounts and others that were established profiles had zero mention of their shred or the fact that they won money. You would think they would mention it to their friends.

• Heart
Balmoral Show with the fam. Gates open at 9:30am and she is already heading home after 3hours. Christ that was fast maybe not her scene as the cows got looked at more than she did 🐄🐑 also I have vegetarian friends that wouldn’t step foot inside the Balmoral Agricultural Show due to the nature of the event. Did she even look at the horses?

Balmoral Show with the fam. Gates open at 9:30am and she is already heading home after 3hours. Christ that was fast maybe not her scene as the cows got looked at more than she did 🐄🐑 also I have vegetarian friends that wouldn’t step foot inside the Balmoral Agricultural Show due to the nature of the event. Did she even look at the horses?
I've never been but working where I do my colleagues have been and go yearly to represent us and they say you can't get round it all in one day. She's a completely disgusting, bullying, vile moron that really needs taken down a peg or two! Also, that person she claims won is really just her there is no actual competition as she has no money. Her kids would be better in school than running around doing nothing!

Who’s Christine? I’m not following what you mean
Kim mentioned someone in her stories who had won a past shred competition. The account only appears to be active during competitions so I wonder if it’s fake. Big yearlong gaps.

Who wears Chanel to the Balmoral Show... Kimbo the Bimbo 🤣🤣
She is so daft.
Why did she even go if she has left already?

The woman is sitting in her house with a faux silk scarf around her..trying her best to raise her eyebrows while she raises her glass.
She's so effing pretentious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her daughter claimed ages ago she had qualified for working hunter at Balmoral - 1. you don't qualify you simply enter. And 2. Where is she then ? seems the poor dear has lapses of truth also like her mum.

What the duck is going on with said eyebrows. Christ that is some real estate gong on between the eyes and the brows - how can she not see this looks crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her daughter claimed ages ago she had qualified for working hunter at Balmoral - 1. you don't qualify you simply enter. And 2. Where is she then ? seems the poor dear has lapses of truth also like her mum.

What the duck is going on with said eyebrows. Christ that is some real estate gong on between the eyes and the brows - how can she not see this looks crazy.
In fairness the poor child hasn’t been set a great example. She sees her Mother tell lies regularly.
Just last week, Kimmy said she finished 4th and 6th. She didn’t finish 6th, she didn’t finish the competition on that horse, she was eliminated. But silly me, Kimmy doesn’t tell lies! I feel sorry for those kids. They have been deprived of an education by a self obsessed Mother. They have missed out on so much & will have very limited opportunities going forward.

Is her hubby the father of all her kids?
Yes he is. Why do you ask? Would it matter if he wasn't?
I go to the Balmoral show every year, you can easily get round it in 2 hours if you aren't stopping to watch the show ring and the demonstrations.
Many people go for the stalls or because they get free tickets and fancy an afternoon out.
We go and spend most of the day there but we watch the arena shows, spend time at stands, we always see people we know so spend time chatting etc.
I wonder what she was doing there? Surely she didn't go just go watch the amusements down the back? i had to laugh at her claim of 5 mile queues in all directions to get into it lol. A mile maybe but not 5!
We have managed to get out and to school and work every morning and we live 20ft from the front gates of it!

Reactions: 2
Yes he is. Why do you ask? Would it matter if he wasn't?
I go to the Balmoral show every year, you can easily get round it in 2 hours if you aren't stopping to watch the show ring and the demonstrations.
Many people go for the stalls or because they get free tickets and fancy an afternoon out.
We go and spend most of the day there but we watch the arena shows, spend time at stands, we always see people we know so spend time chatting etc.
I wonder what she was doing there? Surely she didn't go just go watch the amusements down the back? i had to laugh at her claim of 5 mile queues in all directions to get into it lol. A mile maybe but not 5!
We have managed to get out and to school and work every morning and we live 20ft from the front gates of it!
You must be wrong about the mile queues. Kimmy doesn’t lie, remember!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.