The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the only test data is from staff who were doing Kim’s shreds and workouts anyway. If her programmes are so effective how the duck did they have that excess weight to lose anyway?! It’s BS.

So come on Kimmy you dishonest scam artist….we’re calling you out. We know you read this. I’m asking you directly to release your data that you always bang on about as being important. Where is the data that backs up your claims that menopausal women can lose 5% body fat in 14 days. Those on your payroll don’t count! That’s a serious question Kim. Substantiate your claims. It’s not an u reasonable request. Data is so important after all.
Waiting with baited breath….

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Jenny response. So a small sample size to justify 5%?

yes thats facts, research and data complied by Kim and Laura in the last 9 months researching and writing this plan.
Some of us have switched our way of eating and I lost 7lbs in the 1st week and Philippa has a washboard stomach now and Vanessa has made symptoms and meno bloat disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

yes thats facts, research and data complied by Kim and Laura in the last 9 months researching and writing this plan.
Some of us have switched our way of eating and I lost 7lbs in the 1st week and Philippa has a washboard stomach now and Vanessa has made symptoms and meno bloat disappear!
I'm a researcher in my career and you need a much broader sample of the population to determine real significance in data. She's a liar and anyone foolish enough to buy her programmes are well idiots!

Screenshot_20220419-210955_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220419-212025_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
All my female family members on both my maternal and fraternal side were in their 50's before they were peri-menoupausal. My mum is 58 and is nearly through it and she's lost weight even with mobility issues. Kim seems quite young to be going through it.

She is such a lying b!tch. Funny how she is menopausal when a program has to be sold - she needs the money!
Bullfuckingshit!!
Having gone through menopause herself. Liar liar liar.
We've heard none of this..
I'm so tired of her lies and bullshit.

So ..thats the height of the research and proof of 5%?

Bullfuckingshit!!
Having gone through menopause herself. Liar liar liar.
We've heard none of this..
I'm so tired of her lies and bullshit.
This is totally a lie. She is NOT going through the menopause. Anything to try and make money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.