The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body was not made by the menopause program. She contradicts herself. Nor has it made Laura's body.
100% there may have been some reading research but Kim is NOT menopausal. I really hope people start to see sense and stop giving their money to this greedy self obsessed woman. She openly admits she is driven by the need to make more and more money. There is a plethora of free information our there by people at more qualified than her and free resources for exercise by kind hearted genuine people.

Reactions: 4
That's huge speak.
Misleading and false information.
This is quite serious imo.
Thus involves woman's health, something she isn't qualified in at all.
It's not just a workout program she is selling.
What can be done to highlight this ?

Reactions: 5
Her hack is just free cruciferous veg, no oatmeal, pasta, rice or potatoes, 15k steps per day or one hour cardio and no intense cardio so it doesn’t spike cortisol. Hardly groundbreaking. Information already out there and she hasn’t spent years hacking it. She’s spent years saying menopause is an excuse. Idiot. She has no shame. Somebody needs informed that she’s a fraud. I’d rather it was her customers that were informed.

Am I missing it or has she deleted the comment on insta where somebody asked if there had been a trial and somebody else answered there had not?
Seriously Kim if your products were any good they would stand up to criticism and you wouldn’t need to moderate the comments to only show the favourable ones. And what would you have to say about another fitness influencer who acted the way you do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's huge speak.
Misleading and false information.
This is quite serious imo.
Thus involves woman's health, something she isn't qualified in at all.
It's not just a workout program she is selling.
What can be done to highlight this ?
Contact Trading Standards.

Reactions: 1
The absolute charlatan has honed in on another way to capture a market and is now using a condition all women face! She’s an absolutely disgrace!!!

Reactions: 3
Someone posted concerns
Love love love that she is being called out.
I'm currently going through menopause and have researched, sought answers for myself. Had consultations etc.
Menopause is very complex and my symptoms can be different to yours.
I might try one type of hrt and it won't make a difference..whereas another one will.
It's not a quick 12 week " Menopause shred" fix
Sorry Kimbo..methinks you should...stick to showjumping 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Someone posted concerns
I was removed from the group for citing that their research was not primary research but poor secondary research lol think kimmy blocked me from her Insta too as someone asked was there a trial and I said that there hadn't been based on the discussion on the FB page lol

Using other people's research is never primary research. If there are no clinical trials then there is no empirical evidence to base your claims Kimmy... it's all lies and bullshit and your stupid followers should waste their money and lose it all for believing your nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I was removed from the group for citing that their research was not primary research but poor secondary research lol think kimmy blocked me from her Insta too as someone asked was there a trial and I said that there hadn't been based on the discussion on the FB page lol

Using other people's research is never primary research. If there are no clinical trials then there is no empirical evidence to base your claims Kimmy... it's all lies and bullshit and your stupid followers should waste their money and lose it all for believing your nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There must be a way we can better inform people what she’s up to. Going by the comments not everybody realises she goes against the principles of most vegans.

Reactions: 3
There must be a way we can better inform people what she’s up to. Going by the comments not everybody realises she goes against the principles of most vegans.
I think most of her followers are not vegan anyway so they do not really care.

which group did you have your posts in?

I think most of her followers are not vegan anyway so they do not really care.

which group did you have your posts in?
The sculpted vegan group. I asked for evidence within a post for back up their claims. They told me they'd done loads of research but when I asked about primary they told me it was all within what they read. Oh dear, they clearly don't like being called out on their bull tit!

Clearly they're aware of that she isn't a true vegan, and are happy to turn a blind eye!

One of the moderators said something like 70-80% are not vegan. Not sure how they know that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.