The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it has been deleted
Spent the last half an hour looking for the video everywhere 🥲😅

Reactions: 2
She’s 43 and says she is PeriMenopausal and fully invested in helping all us poor suffering menopausal ladies just as long as you pay for HER KNOWLEDGE!
So let me guess….this amazing way to overcome menopause that she’s hacked the science of through months of research (and no test group) is eating less simple carbs, more cruciferous veg and moving your body more?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs pulled on & publicly shamed by a top nutrition expert such as layne Norton or menopause expert like Louise Newson etc etc absolutely disgusting behaviour. If my memory serves me right she was laughed at when she claimed fruit makes you fat. It was giving the tag "fruitgate" she was humiliated by top exerts at the time 🤣 but of course kimmy still claimed she was right but tried to say they took her claim the wrong way

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So let me guess….this amazing way to overcome menopause that she’s hacked the science of through months of research (and no test group) is eating less simple carbs, more cruciferous veg and moving your body more?
If only it was that bloody easy!

Reactions: 3
wish I could get a copy of this menopause shred without giving the non vegan my cash to buy more fur.

I’m also confused as to how she claims she makes so much money off her programmes and brags about million dollar launches. Each programme comes with an invite to join the Facebook group. The Facebook groups don’t have the amount of members to support her claims of how many people bought the programme, by quite a long way.

Reactions: 5
I wonder is it possible for any legal ramifications for her selling such misleading programmes? Like false advertising?

I’m also confused as to how she claims she makes so much money off her programmes and brags about million dollar launches. Each programme comes with an invite to join the Facebook group. The Facebook groups don’t have the amount of members to support her claims of how many people bought the programme, by quite a long way.
her filed accounts also don’t match her million dollar launch claims …

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.