Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm sure no one asked her to sit on the floor unless the receptionist is a fan, in which case I applaud her! IYKYK

in my Dr's you ate most welcome to sit in the waiting room. Also, Kim if you come to orthoderm in Hillsborough, a private GP is only £69. Can you not afford it?

Reactions: 6

snoopiez

Chatty Member
The whole purpose of that video was to draw attention to those odd shaped long nipples. She’s so desperate for attention its getting ridiculous. And what a boring holiday. Why even leave Ireland? She’s doing the same thing over there…sunbathe and get drunk.

Reactions: 6

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Croch shoot with foot massages ? I can’t believe she said she doesn’t have to wear a bra. Who says that on a professional account.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Exactly. She isn’t lucky to have you as a customer. YOU are the one who is supposed to feel lucky to be part of her exclusive club……that doesn’t work……that you paid for. I feel this is unraveling and more people are seeing her as a con artist. We were ahead of the curve on that one.
How can we open more peoples eyes to what she’s really like?

• Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I’m sure it was custom built……just not for her……11 years ago. She has on her horse account a post about her daughter coming 1st and 2nd, doesn’t mention she was the only competitor. Also boasts that her new lorry is “a stunning creation”. She just embellishes the truth to make things sound way more “EPIC” and “PHENOMENAL” than they are. It’s actually very sad.
Well if it’s true (in Dim’s mind) that she came in first, then I wonder who also came in last place? 🤔
She’s thick as 2 short planks!

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s definitely reading this and torturing us with her minging trotters. Put ‘em away Kimbo, your poor designer shoes can’t even improve those hooves 🤢 🤣🤣
Those aren’t designer! Moda. Feet are pretty ugly in general but hers take the biscuit!

Good grief this looks like a man with Kim’s head photoshopped on. Where’s her waist? That is so unflattering.

Attachments

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Yes, sorry that was the group. They're all very naive people. They make for great cult followers. Wasn't Kimmy in a cult or had close ties with that one NVXIM? (probably spelt wrong)
Yes she was tied in with that cult..even called the one blond actress that was in it too her bestie.. but sure..everyone is her bestie and then you hardly hear her talk about them again.
I think the actress was in the superman series if im not mistaken.
Someone had mentioned in in previous threads.
We will need to get a wiki started with all the hot points

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Holy shit that's some liability! What could her liabilities be that are totalling that? An online business with no stock needed and no premises costs?

Id be mortified to be proclaiming myself as the million dollar mentor when my business is showing those figures

• Heart

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Also means she took the photo while he was naked. Why is she going in to the Bath while he’s naked?
Was it her son? My son is coming 15 and haven't been in the bathroom with him from be was about 6 and I certainly haven't taken a photo of him since he was a baby and that was in the sink.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It would be exhausting never being happy with yourself, your life and everything in it. Rather than relish in her children she denies them a basic right of school and the friendships they form, teaches that there is only value in having money than actually having a fulfilling career. I think the brave, wonderful woman that called Kimmy a predator is right on the mark.
She's not ever fulfilled with her career though. Never will be unless she achieves superstar status and has people worshipping her. A cult was the ideal environment for her.

I genuinely believe she has Narcissist Personality Disorder but I think there’s a touch of ADHD there too. Jumps from one scheme to the next. First she was banging on about her successful yoga business, then she wanted to be everywhere talking about unschooling (which changes to home schooling when it suits her to pretend she’s providing her kids and education), then the bodybuilding comps, SV business, anti vax rallies, cold water swims she was going to be doing regularly etc etc. Now it’s the horse riding. All the same theme - goes in hard, loses interest and puts her energy somewhere new. Wonder what will be next….politics? Pop career? 🙄

• Haha

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Can I also add on, that groom (the guy) probably left as she couldn’t stop commenting on his backside. That’s not ok in the workplace and I doubt he wanted that thirsty old hag drooling over him
that was inappropriate! and more in appropriate memes today!

This is her youngest child. She posted a few years back that she hadn’t wanted another child and had considered having an abortion

• Wow

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
I have been in restaurants etc where people do this. Videoing themselves at arms length. It is the weirdest thing to watch. Just eat your dinner and enjoy your actual life. I'm really unsure what her business instagram is about. If I fell from the sky and suddenly discovered her page I would be at a loss to know what it is she is promoting. It's not fitness, diets or really anything. It's a boastful page full of her outfits, bags, holidays (sorry vacations) and bad hats not to mention the horses - that indeed have their own account so no need to pollute her business page with them. What has this got to do with her business?

That last vid of the kids - are they are both speaking in different accents? One American and one English? Is that just my ears???

• Heart

Gartner21

My bingo-
Early morning walk with Ryan (who walks ahead of her)
Ryan going for a swim
Trip to designer shop
Drinking game - but only if sister arrives.
Working on laptop in the sun.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I have been in restaurants etc where people do this. Videoing themselves at arms length. It is the weirdest thing to watch. Just eat your dinner and enjoy your actual life. I'm really unsure what her business instagram is about. If I fell from the sky and suddenly discovered her page I would be at a loss to know what it is she is promoting. It's not fitness, diets or really anything. It's a boastful page full of her outfits, bags, holidays (sorry vacations) and bad hats not to mention the horses - that indeed have their own account so no need to pollute her business page with them. What has this got to do with her business?

That last vid of the kids - are they are both speaking in different accents? One American and one English? Is that just my ears???
One of the kids speaks with an American accent because he spends every day gaming so the only interaction he has is with people online so has picked up their accent. Very sad. What an existence. Those kids look like they never see fresh air, deathly pale. What their parents have done to them, depriving them of an education and the opportunities it brings is criminal.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Sun damage to the decollétage ... check. Shiney scarf worn by over 50's .... check. Pushing my fingers to show I'm wearing Channel trinkets.... check. Is my basic Rolex in view .... check. Weird facial lines near my temples... check. Good job I don't wear glasses with my Russian lashes.... check. I'm off out. Yeoooow!!
I think she read your post and took the scarf off! 😂

• Haha