Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
If

I if I behaved like that
1) My family & friends would tell me to catch myself on & ditch me 😂
2) I would need to see a therapist
That’s the thing, her husband, kids, Sisters, Mum etc see this and know she’s talking utter bollocks. My family would have me sectioned. If my Mother had broadcast about a “big win” when I was the only competitor I would have been absolutely mortified.

Reactions: 5

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Heard that puky story so many times. She thrives on making her assistant do menial little things like this and telling the world about it. Disrespectful. Totally cult like set up. Adore or get out.

View attachment 1235181
Are we surprised the old trout has piles and a UTI? We’ve been saying for ages her lifting form is shocking. She’s forever swanning around in the tightest clothes she can get trying to look buff. Its poor form and camel toe that’s caused this…..nothing to do with menopause.
Totally agree, if she drinks as much water and eats as much fibre as she claims then surely UTIs and piles wouldn’t be an issue. Has to be down to poor lifting form and camel toe clothing 🤣🤣

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
She look
For all her treatments she looks awful for her age! Her neck is like a turkey!! I have a good 5 years on her, and my neck is not nowhere near that. I always use factor which I don't think she would use she probably covers herself in oil. I work with a girl with a drink problem and her eyes are like herView attachment 1321908's they go really small, puffy and glazed when she has been on a bender. You would think the left was a lazy eye. I think the only reason she is up is that she can't sleep all the sugary alcohol she has been drinking
She looks horrendous! Anyone that has had too much work done on their face their neck is always a giveaway. Her drinking is quite shocking it’s almost most days of the week. Just because it’s “champagne” doesn’t mean it’s fine🙄 the way she films herself sipping gives me the ick the smug face on her she’s vile

• Haha
  • Heart

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Her eyebrows have been lifted that much her eyelids are stretched 🙈 state of her she looks like a cartoon
She's had plenty of grey hairs, no one is naturally that dark and usually the darker you are the earlier you go grey! What a balloon 🎈 and yes those threads are horrendous 😳

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
They look like cows udders 🥴 watch there’s no calves about Kimmy, because one glance at those and they’ll be latching on for milk 😂

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Someone posted concerns
Love love love that she is being called out.
I'm currently going through menopause and have researched, sought answers for myself. Had consultations etc.
Menopause is very complex and my symptoms can be different to yours.
I might try one type of hrt and it won't make a difference..whereas another one will.
It's not a quick 12 week " Menopause shred" fix
Sorry Kimbo..methinks you should...stick to showjumping 🤣🤣🤣

Gartner21

Kim wise up guys don’t stare at women driving lorries! Christ wept, we’ve been driving tractors, buses and lorries for decades. Talk about belittling the female race. 😮💨

snoopiez

Chatty Member
0B3C4F21-BDCD-459B-B039-5282C03B8D26.jpeg

Nope, nothing honest about this woman or her mistakes! She’ll ignore this comment most likely as it isn’t hero worshipping her.

She has yet to address why she doesn’t agree with using animals for food and sustenance (except milk chocolate) , but is fine with them being tortured for her fashion and entertainment. Come on Kim…we know you read this. Explain….

• Heart

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Why would she go to him 😳 I'm sure there's plenty of good trainers out there? Maybe her & Ryan like a bit of 3s a crowd 🤣
Ryan looks the type that would sit back and watch and we all know Kimmy likes to put on a show - even if she looks like she's having some seizure (I'm epileptic so can say that) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
I see Laura's leg curl form is slowing morphing into Kims.
Unbelievable
Any bloody decent PT will tell you to lower the weight and get your form on point.
They make me 🤢
either Laura's afraid of giving Kim some unsolicited form advice 🤣 or she's a another shit PT 🙄 there's plenty to go round on social media 😴

Gartner21

I see the latest money grabbing shred written by two women who up until recently thought the menopause was all made up and just an excuse is out? I guess that title wouldn’t grab as many sales as “the menopause shred”
I completely remember her saying menopause weight was an excuse overweight people used for eating too much! She has no compassion.

so apparently this menopause shred is even suitable to buy even if you are not menopausel! #alarmbells

Any ladies who happen to find this thread while researching Kim please check out Dr Louise Newson who founded balance app in 2020 to make evidence-based information about the perimenopause and menopause accessible to all free!!! She’s a trained Doctor not some woman sitting in her damp room grabbing information from the internet and selling it as a shred!!

Last edited:

truth2022

Exactly this!!!!! I couldn’t put my finger on it but you’ve hit the nail on the head. She paid for them though, and is drawing attention to them on Instagram so you’ve got to assume she likes the cows udder look?!
Maybe she’s still breast feeding her kids? 😂

• Haha

baxter2021

One of the kids speaks with an American accent because he spends every day gaming so the only interaction he has is with people online so has picked up their accent. Very sad. What an existence. Those kids look like they never see fresh air, deathly pale. What their parents have done to them, depriving them of an education and the opportunities it brings is criminal.
It is really sad. They have and will miss out on so much. Absolutely zero career opportunities for them in the future. I think she’s afraid to send them to school in case they come home and question some of her beliefs and values. Unschooling is just a way she can exercise control.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I’m also confused as to how she claims she makes so much money off her programmes and brags about million dollar launches. Each programme comes with an invite to join the Facebook group. The Facebook groups don’t have the amount of members to support her claims of how many people bought the programme, by quite a long way.