Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t even share that on my own private page 😳 never mind a business page that is accessible to anyone, minors included! Disgusting piece of trailer trash
One of the worst & gross memes I've seen on social media

You'd think her husband would tell her to catch herself on & grow up

Reactions: 6

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
I was thinking this myself. All of those messages in the staff card bar one, were telling her they love her.
I've been an employer and had some fab staff and I'm now an employee with a fab boss and not once have I ever heard anyone in the workplace tell the boss they love them so much!
Are they on the Kool aid? Does chef Lee feed them magic mushrooms?
If they loved her so much why not get her individual cards?! And why are they all photos of her stupid bodybuilding shoots rather than ones of her and her friends together? When I wish my friends happy birthday I always share a photo of us together.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Celebrating Maya's 'BIG' win today - 1st and 2nd out of 3. Well done. Actually thats not entirely fair, so bad me. Point being its not a big win. But at least Kimbo came 4th out of 5 - is that not second last.

Her daughter from the videos actually rode beautifully. Same could not be said judging from the video of Kim riding. eek!

Those hands bobbing like ducks.
Maya actually was the only competitor, as the other person withdrew. “Big Win”?! That’s just embarrassing. Why does she need to embellish the story!!? What message does that send to her daughter? Instead of just saying Maya was the only person in her class but she rode really well and had a great day.
Kim was indeed second last but it wasn’t her fault…..OBVIOUSLY!!!! The photographer was standing in the wrong place and spooked her horse. There’s always an excuse, always someone else to blame! Own it Kimmy!!!

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Yes he is. Why do you ask? Would it matter if he wasn't?
I go to the Balmoral show every year, you can easily get round it in 2 hours if you aren't stopping to watch the show ring and the demonstrations.
Many people go for the stalls or because they get free tickets and fancy an afternoon out.
We go and spend most of the day there but we watch the arena shows, spend time at stands, we always see people we know so spend time chatting etc.
I wonder what she was doing there? Surely she didn't go just go watch the amusements down the back? i had to laugh at her claim of 5 mile queues in all directions to get into it lol. A mile maybe but not 5!
We have managed to get out and to school and work every morning and we live 20ft from the front gates of it!
You must be wrong about the mile queues. Kimmy doesn’t lie, remember!

• Haha
  • Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Jesus Christ could you imagine her having sex?! She’d be stopping every 5 minutes to flex and look at herself in the mirror 😂🥴

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Why does she start dancing before the music comes on? I use the term dancing very lightly. I think she reckons that “dancing” is sexy. One of her employees friends needs to tell her she looks like a dick

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Yer woman faye, it's her job. She's a paid for concierge, why is Kim making out like she does something amazing for her? The woman has built a business out of being a concierge.
It's not uncommon to use one.
Its things like this that show how basic Kim really is. She uses a concierge and thinks it's worthy of talking about on stories.
Guess what Kim, we've all known about them for years! It's not something new

I'm sure she's watching those stories and cringing at Kim's arse licking.
I wonder why Kim didn't book a private jet through her?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Actually really looking forward to the endless brag posts that will be her outfits, the villa , the restaurants , shopping etc. We should play a drinking game or Kimbo Bingo when anything predictable comes up. haha.

• Haha

Zcat

Chatty Member
I am so surprised that Kimmy hasn't done some serious damage to her knees just seen her squats on the Smith machine and she keeps popping her knees... even mine got sore looking at them.
I was just looking at that. The knees are caving in so badly. If she put this on some of the women's weight lifting pages, she would be told immediately, drop the weight, lose the ego lifting. There's many people far better than her on those pages, who compete for physique, powerlifting, bodybuilding etc. They all know a damn sight more than she does.

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Still wearing fur, leather, using and advertising products tested on animals!
Still not even remotely vegan or even strictly plant based.
Still ruling her groups like a dictatorship where nobody is allowed to disagree. Should be named Kim Jong Un
Still flapping about from new business idea to new business idea because she’s shite at them all.
I say we use Kim Jong In for next thread 👌

I never follow her on instagram I hate to give her the views but when I was on war against instagrammers this was what I saw.. Its the face you pull when you realise everyone is onto you lol
Screenshot_2022-04-04-17-33-51-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Definitely looks like a millionaires empire 🤣 sitting around her kitchen table working looking like they’ve just got out of bed. Bunch of weirdo’s

• Haha

TanyaG

Chatty Member
How does she think she can move up?! So out of 15 finishers today she was 14th on Peter and 7th on Big Cat. I think she thought she would just jump on and win everything. She really won’t stick at this. We should take bets on when the “I really don’t have time to compete” post is coming.
This is spot on. 'I really don't have time....' when something isn't working out for her. I love how she keeps harking back to when a few people referred to her as the queen, keeps retelling the story hoping that it will stick. Never came across a person that is so dependent on perceived adoration. The poor staff must have to swear allegiance.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Yeah, love the way she always resorts to her coaching method of the 'Trigger'. For someone who does a load of life coaching and self-help, she sure does get 'triggered' a lot. What a waste of a load of time and money. Will she wake up one day and see her sad pretentious life for what it is? She must be exhausted constantly striving for more and never being satisfied.

Alex2212

Sun damage to the decollétage ... check. Shiney scarf worn by over 50's .... check. Pushing my fingers to show I'm wearing Channel trinkets.... check. Is my basic Rolex in view .... check. Weird facial lines near my temples... check. Good job I don't wear glasses with my Russian lashes.... check. I'm off out. Yeoooow!!
Those lines from the threads are vile. But if she gets them taken out, her face will probably collapse like a Scooby Doo villain 👺🤣

• Haha

truth2022

I'm sure no one asked her to sit on the floor unless the receptionist is a fan, in which case I applaud her! IYKYK

in my Dr's you ate most welcome to sit in the waiting room. Also, Kim if you come to orthoderm in Hillsborough, a private GP is only £69. Can you not afford it?
I had an app with the NHS & I was shown into an empty waiting room. The nurse even made me a cup of tea while I waited & I thanked her very much. Why would you be sitting on the floor? Maybe if she had a better attitude towards others this wouldn’t be an issue? I do recall her calling the general public ‘Pesants’ on her story once referring to other people in their cars which weren’t as nice as hers. Saying as I sit in my Range Rover (it’s actually a discovery) which isn’t as expensive so calm the fuck down on your entitlement love…

• Heart