Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
She needs pulled on & publicly shamed by a top nutrition expert such as layne Norton or menopause expert like Louise Newson etc etc absolutely disgusting behaviour. If my memory serves me right she was laughed at when she claimed fruit makes you fat. It was giving the tag "fruitgate" she was humiliated by top exerts at the time 🤣 but of course kimmy still claimed she was right but tried to say they took her claim the wrong way

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Just checked its still up
Has she no mates or decent family to say to her to take it down?! Honestly it is vile and completely inappropriate. Her poor son. Mine would be horrified if I posted a regular pic of him nevermind like that! I don't even post my daughter in swimwear when we are on holiday. She's disgusting.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
She's not ever fulfilled with her career though. Never will be unless she achieves superstar status and has people worshipping her. A cult was the ideal environment for her.

I genuinely believe she has Narcissist Personality Disorder but I think there’s a touch of ADHD there too. Jumps from one scheme to the next. First she was banging on about her successful yoga business, then she wanted to be everywhere talking about unschooling (which changes to home schooling when it suits her to pretend she’s providing her kids and education), then the bodybuilding comps, SV business, anti vax rallies, cold water swims she was going to be doing regularly etc etc. Now it’s the horse riding. All the same theme - goes in hard, loses interest and puts her energy somewhere new. Wonder what will be next….politics? Pop career? 🙄
Absolutely spot on with the NPD and ADHD. She harks on about self-awareness. I have met anyone less self-aware in my life. And she buys or demands admiration from those around her.

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
She wanted to move up a level - ridiculous as shes only done two events. Her trainer told her she couldnt until she was consistently placing in the top 3 at the level she is on. Looks like its gonna be a while yet for that to happen going by todays results so far. Also she paid big money for Big Cat and he was top of his game. Now shes riding him things have dropped down somewhat. You can splash out on the most expensive horses but if you don't have the equivalent experience to ride them you are not going to magically win.

• Heart

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
It’s the whole Mia going to the pony Europeans get me … I think she is a great rider and has access too wonderful ponies (bought for her with the work done with other people ) but she can’t even ride Peter as he’s too strong … there are kids who go to the Europeans have been riding before they could walk. I think Kim needs a diff dream cos that ain’t ever gonna happen.

Alex2212

I don’t know why everything has to be a competition with Kimbo. Can’t any of them have hobbies that they enjoy without always having to turn it into a ‘I’m better than you’ scenario. How exhausting and dickheadish to be honest. Wouldn’t expect anything else from her to be honest 🤣

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Agree with previous posts, so so embarrassing to show those fridges. Nothing in them for gods sake.
Surely her American followers were rolling their eyes at it too.
I have a big fridge ..I cant even see the back of it with all the stuff that's in it...granted there might be a jar of outdated pickles 🤔 but bloody hell that woman takes showing off to a completely different level!

I follow quite a few fitness pages, all woman... none quite like hers..
They show their workout of the day, or post their favourite meal and make it live.. or they focus on a common exercise mistake some of us make.
I found myself questioning what Kims page is actually all about.. memes..when she's clearly had one too many, piss poor form on her workouts, her drinking..again, her getting yet another cosmetic freebie..or her pushing her rehashed programs.. oh nearly forgot the chickens..Girlssss girls... and the horses ..who have a dedicated page that no one is really following..Sigh!!
She really is all over the place.
She isn't professional at all.
It's quite embarrassing when you break it down and do a comparison with other fitness people you might follow.
As for her coming on yesterday and talking to Instaaaaa..because it's been a while, because she is so busy..and always surrounded by people.. well that was only to sell her program.
She is just a hag.

• Haha

dinkydish

I only joined because I previously drunk the
Kim kool aid. Spent money on her but then realised how she treats people she relies on for income. Saw how much she talks about this forum that supposedly doesn’t affect her. Thought I’d put in my two cents. I’m glad she’s reading. I know there’s a lot of bashing her appearance at times, but I genuinely believe that she’s a con artist and that she’s had to pay her friends. How they sleep at night knowing her bonkers views and her unethical business ways is beyond me.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
“This is my natural hair colour”, as she posts a photo of her hair covered in hair dye! What she means is that she thinks that’s close to her natural hair colour but we can all see that it’s not natural. She is going to ask her stylist as “so many people” are asking what colour it is……yeah right! It’ll be called “Witch’s Black”. That dye around her hairline was a shocker.

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
So..now she has bought new premises..is that just like the current work premises that you 'bought' but actually rent 🤣

• Haha

truth2022

But she’s a millionaire? And she told Forbes (in the ad she paid for in order to keep up the pretence) that she had an 8 figure empire? And she doesn’t lie?! 🧐
Perhaps she mistook the minus at the front for a number 🤣
That is huge debt which you can’t recover from. She may have re mortgaged her house, borrowed loans, used her £ from programmes to fund her life style. You can’t keep this up…

Gartner21

Here comes posts on the most boring family holiday we start with the usual tapping lips ‘should I have a drink’ then the walk through of the villa🥱The kids already look bored 😂 family holiday for the Constable kids is like watching paint drying just sitting around watching the parents booze and getting a tan. Hopefully she’ll read this and book them into a scuba diving course or something.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
None of the credit can be hers? Bahahaha! 🤣 What credit? She’s doing a terrible job at this latest hobby!
Humble only works when it’s sincere.

• Haha

truth2022

Her friends come and go as they can’t bare her behaviour. Very intense person. I’ve heard she has very kind qualities but the bragging, I know everything attitude is to much for people to bare. She can’t take criticism or be given advice. She becomes manic about things. firstly home schooling, yoga, bodybuilding, horses… but it all just goes in cycles. What’s next?
I think she has dissociative identity disorder.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
That is huge debt which you can’t recover from. She may have re mortgaged her house, borrowed loans, used her £ from programmes to fund her life style. You can’t keep this up…
Also if you look on companies House she has dissolved two other companies before and had the debt written off.
Con woman!!

• Wow

TanyaG

Chatty Member
The pantry and larder, who was messaging saying they didn't know what that meant? The kitchen looks shite, wasn't that updated recently? You wouldn't think it to look at it.
Shes like a Disney villain in the hair dye photo.

Kim, not one single person asked what colour you dye your hair. It's dark brown, that's all. It's not like you have highlights and lowlights or some gorgeous custom colour. It's just dark brown.

Dick
Totally. That 'People always ask me or 'So many of you are asking ' us a total load of crap. Just a way in to hustle for free hair and other services.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Boak... She really is a hallian... She probably did it in her 'semi professional days' she probably only gave him a semi as well boom boom
🤣🤣🤣
She’s probably got bigger balls than him now too.

Can’t believe she even talks of her conquests. This woman wants to appear to live a life of class whilst being the most classless individual I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart