Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Honestly, if her personality was less me, me, me, I think she would be doing well. I found her because other fitness people found her and told me about her. They’ve all decided they can’t stand her either and every single one of them says the same things we all do. She draws people in with a decent concept then repels them with reality.
This is spot on. She is talented in some respects but sabotage herself with her repellent entitlement and arrogance.

Reactions: 6

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Someone asked if anyone had been part of the trial for the meno program. Jenny responded with what trial are you referring to? You can't make a claim like reduce by 5% without any data.
We all know how fond Kimbo is of her data. So yes, would be interested in the hard data. But the post will probably be deleted as usual with posts that don't comply with the adequate amounts of adoration.

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
As a parent myself I cannot imagine what it would be like for my kids if I had homeschooled - sorry - unschooled. Kids thrive on the competition of school culture. They strive to achieve and do something on their own merit.

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Sure she “bought” an office building a couple of years ago…….that she obviously didn’t actually buy as they never moved in.
Are you trying to imply she lied? As she hasn't lied in 3 years, probably was the "I bought an office" lie 😂

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It’s just her narcissism again. She thinks she’s the best at everything and always looking for competitions to prove that. Body building / bikini competitions, putting her son for gaming competitions and now this for the daughter. All to get validation that she and her family are indeed better than others. Only problem is, they’re not 🙄

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
See the nips were out in force again today 🤢
Remind me…did she pay for those pecs? I thought I heard her say she had a boob job. The whole point of them is surely to be more feminine. She has a man’s chest. Not sure why she bothered 🤷🏻‍♀️
her upper body is too developed imo her chest is disgusting not a feminine look at all & the fake boobs make it look worse

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Someone asked if anyone had been part of the trial for the meno program. Jenny responded with what trial are you referring to? You can't make a claim like reduce by 5% without any data.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
So just checked and the son came second in his gaming competition and his stats are not exactly great!

Second why is she fat shaming (one of her cringey meme's), and they saying she knows how to look good in a bikini - love if a woman feels good and confident wearing a bikini then she looks amazing no matter what size she may be.

Lastly the dancing is disturbing, she looks as though she is having some form of seizure and whatever she is doing with her eyes don't help (p.s. I'm epileptic so nobody take offence lol)

• Wow

snoopiez

Chatty Member
New Sculpted Vegan thread, unsure if we should have another thread for her new vegan horse riding instagram account, tattle will probably delete it as being fake 😁

Recap from last thread

Her amazing App failed 😢
Her new routine of daily cold sea water swimming failed after two goes.
Her million dollar mentor programme is no longer mentioned.
Her house refurbishment hasnt started but she did paint the kitchen single glazed window frames.
Her work out form is still woeful.
Her staff are still deleting comments on insta and Facebook when clients complain about being scammed when her programme that will never be discounted get discounted.
Her real followers are now starting to question how winners are getting a 6 pack and huge muscles in 8 weeks.
Shes has started a new instagram account for vegans that ride horses (yes you read that correctly).
Still thinks showing her nips is sexy through her sports bra.
Still uploading inppropriate memes that her daughter will see.
Still drinking most alcohol most nights.
Still shite at eventing.
Please recap anything I forgot
Still wearing fur, leather, using and advertising products tested on animals!
Still not even remotely vegan or even strictly plant based.
Still ruling her groups like a dictatorship where nobody is allowed to disagree. Should be named Kim Jong Un
Still flapping about from new business idea to new business idea because she’s shite at them all.

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion
Kim Jong Cuntstable - not sculpted, not vegan, fur wearing narcissist. Would-be cult leader (if she could get the followers)

Too long?

Starting to understand why she calls herself vegan when she’s clearly not….saw an article where she says she practices the blue ocean strategy. That strategy is basically find a market where there’s little to no competition. And so began The Sculpted Vegan. She had no competition so pretended to be vegan to fill the perceived gap in the market.

• Heart

Gartner21

Love this woman who ever she is - her replies to Kim are spot on. This idea that we all should scroll on when we read lies is so wrong and Kim is so wrong in saying turn a blind eye so I can continue hoodwinking people.

• Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I don't know this woman and it might have been covered in an earlier thread but how does she get away with calling herself 'vegan' when she owns/rides horses and has a dog? Almost every vegan I've ever met or interacted with has condemned horse riding particularly.