Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.
I think we all struggle with our shape after having babies. But the real issue is not her waist….the issue is her pretending to have one, pretending that she carved her waist via the programmes she wants you to pay money for, when in reality she edits her pictures. Mocking her unedited pictures is about her being dishonest with her representation of herself in the first place.
(PS - If you’re working hard in the gym but still struggling with waist - be careful you’re not bulking it up with ab work. Bret Contreras’ suggested that is a culprit so I dropped it and it really made a difference)

Reactions: 6

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Anyone else creeped out at the family pic of them in their knicks in the back garden. I'm mean it was a wee but sunny yesterday but fuck me not that fucking sunny. The last thing people do when they pop round to my house is strip down. urgh!!!!

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
She's the ugly sister.
Even before it she was a real plain Jane with no ass.
If her sister Kerry has had work done..maybe Kim should go to her girl too 🤣
Problem with Kim is she just wants more and more.
You can get work done where it looks natural and not overdone.
She just looks ridiculous.
As for all the memes she posts..it really is embarrassing.
Who thinks they are funny?
On her horsey vegan page she mentions that her unschooled daughter got her back into riding.
I think its sad she has stolen the limelight for herself.
She should be going as a mum and supporting..
But then it wouldn't be all about Kim then would it!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
And her gifted face threads have done nothing for her other than support the weight of her ridiculous eyelashes

• Haha

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Who is this leathery old trout, and why does she keep appearing on my social media?
"Leathery old trout" love it lol she's trying to be a millionaire and tells people she knows the key to using FB make millions. She's a wannabe horse rider/millionaire/influencer/bodybuilder but in reality she's just a fake ass bitch who has had far to much work done on her face

She's also a poor excuse for a mother who denies her kids a proper education through some free schooling bullshit and said her kids slept with her and the husband until they were big!

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I don't understand accounts, tax, liabilities etc etc do these figure show she is actually in debt? I'm no millionaire but at least I'm not in any debt!!! Everything I own is mine not the banks 🙏🏻
Her liabilities (debt) figure is bigger than her asset figure.. deduct the two of them gives you total asset figure which has a minus in front of it... she ain't no millionaire...
Best she start selling her Chanel leather bags on Depop🤣🤣

• Haha

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
So she does a story promoting how amazing she is and how many programmes she sold regarding home work outs that you don't need any equipment for. Then does loads of story's in her gym working out with equipment?? I'm no marketing guru as I never signed up to her course but wouldnt common sense tell you to do a non- equipment workout in your house? I know she is embarrassed about her house but she could of done it in the garden even!
She's a complete contradiction of herself. Brands herself vegan but isn't as she's plant based. She's a competitive horse rider but rides like she's constipated. She's got her "butt" through exercise alone, yet has had so much work done to it and her face which is starting to look like a melting doll. She's made a $1million yet companies house states otherwise... nowhere near a $1million dollars even though she uses Stirling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Hi Kim you’re on holiday but still can’t help yourself reading here 😂 must be killing you having no control over what’s being said about you & all of it the truth 👍🏻
You are so right. She is such a control freak that it must eat away at her. 'People always ask me' 'So many of you are asking' Kim we all know its a load of shit. Nobody Cares, Try Harder!

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Buying followers makes sense now with so many followers on that account & hardly any on her horse account. I was very confused, nearly half a million followers & I didn’t see what they were getting. Sculpted vegan - no gym tips/workout info. Vegan - no advice on plant based food. I’m sure she thinks that people should pay for her advice but I also follow Senada Greca who puts workout routines on her grid & still sells her app veery well.
Looking at Kim’s Ig was like ordering a fitness influencer from Wish 😂
"KIMMY - The fitness influencer that you'd receive from Wish" hilarious 😂 🤣🤣

• Haha

fantapants

Had never heard of the clapped out old trout until I saw her thread on here, so don’t know much about her other than the fact that she’s an angry wee roid head. But does she actually have any proper qualifications or training? Like in fitness or personal training or nutrition?
No formal qualifications. 109% Grifter. Uses people for their knowledge snd expertise and then dumps them. Genuine narcissistic lady, she doesn’t appear to realise it but she is heading for a massive fall.

This is not homeschooling, this is a child trying to keep themselves occupied because they’re bored shitless and left to their own devices on a daily basis. Fair play to him, it looks decent and that’s why his mum is playing the ‘homeschool’ card and again, trying to take the credit for something she had zero input into. Fucking melt.
Do you unschool or homeschool? Make up your mind. Your child will not become any sort of engineer unless he has the necessary exams to go to a University to become qualified as an engineer. I may like setting bones and removing spleens (🤣) but it doesn’t make me a doctor. Do your kids a favour and get them the basics they’ll need to progress. It may go against your beliefs, but it’s a fact of life. And, whilst you’re about it, maybe restrict some of that screen time to ensure they don’t all speak with a faux American accent.

Last edited:

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Was there only 7??!! I thought she was doing affiliated so there would be a lot more than that in the class.
She’s not the worst rider on Insta but her hands are really harsh on the horses mouths. In the dressage she’s got her arms fixed trying to force the horses head down. That will be why her dressage scores are bad.

I started following her because she popped up on my explore page & I follow a lot of other fitness types. Why does she have so many followers? She doesn’t actually give any information or work outs like say Lisa Fiit.
Yes, 9 in total in her class, 2 eliminated so 7 finishers. You’re right she’s not the worst but far from the best. It’s just her arrogance and her far from truthful assessment of her performances. She buys followers, her content is just showing her working out badly, chickens, her dog, horses, wearing expensive designer clothes (you can’t polish a turd), her decaying house, occasionally her poor feral kids with no education and alcohol, lots of alcohol.

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Her hack is just free cruciferous veg, no oatmeal, pasta, rice or potatoes, 15k steps per day or one hour cardio and no intense cardio so it doesn’t spike cortisol. Hardly groundbreaking. Information already out there and she hasn’t spent years hacking it. She’s spent years saying menopause is an excuse. Idiot. She has no shame. Somebody needs informed that she’s a fraud. I’d rather it was her customers that were informed.

Am I missing it or has she deleted the comment on insta where somebody asked if there had been a trial and somebody else answered there had not?
Seriously Kim if your products were any good they would stand up to criticism and you wouldn’t need to moderate the comments to only show the favourable ones. And what would you have to say about another fitness influencer who acted the way you do?

Last edited:

fantapants

So the only test data is from staff who were doing Kim’s shreds and workouts anyway. If her programmes are so effective how the fuck did they have that excess weight to lose anyway?! It’s BS.

So come on Kimmy you dishonest scam artist….we’re calling you out. We know you read this. I’m asking you directly to release your data that you always bang on about as being important. Where is the data that backs up your claims that menopausal women can lose 5% body fat in 14 days. Those on your payroll don’t count! That’s a serious question Kim. Substantiate your claims. It’s not an u reasonable request. Data is so important after all.
Waiting with baited breath….
To deal with this shameless scammer, simply report her ad whenever it pops up on Facebook. It’ll eventually reap rewards. She had no scientific evidence whatsoever to back up her claims and is close to becoming dangerous.
She has no relevant qualifications, none. Her first job was one of those divs selling credit cards in the airport and she’s been grifting ever since, hit the jackpot with her fitness programs but the party is about to come to an end. I can sense the desperation wafting off of her.

Her physique makes me 🤮 her shoulders, back & shoulders are too developed to look anyway feminine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd say her d**k is bigger than the hubby's 🤣
10 to 1 her husbands playing away

Last edited:
  • Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
She doesn't have a clue about menopause.
I hope no one gets sucked in by the bullshit.
Her app is atrocious..more people on complaining they can't access it.. the advice she offers is to log out delete the app and sign back in again.
I'm sorry if I was paying a monthly subscription for something I couldn't access..I wouldn't be being so polite. I would be demanding my money back.

So the menopause shred is 97 dollars... or if you want it with coaching...497 I swear this woman needs taken down

• Wow

hiitsme7

I’m most disturbed by the fact that it was roughly 15 degrees 🤣🤣 who in their right mind sits out in a bikini when it’s 15 degrees?!? Mortified for them all

• Haha