Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I’m sorry what??? The diet makes you lose all water weight and bloating disappears? What load of baloney …..why oh why are people still believing this from her makes me so mad, she needs to get shut down once and for all
Kim you laughable arsehole, you look exactly the same way you always look. Nothing about your appearance is anything to do with a menopause shred. You think people are too stupid to be able to look back your pictures and see that? Can’t believe you’re offering your bodybuilding body forward as an example of the work achieved on your menopause diet. Ridiculous.
If you want to make money why not work on being a nice and honest person? The person you are is repellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s still breast feeding her kids? 😂
More likely Ryan has some weird cow fetish 😂
Gartner21 is right, she’s got no real interest in doing anything for or with her kids.

She seems to have more odd looking body parts than the average person - hammerhead shark feet, torpedo udders, bet she’s hiding a baboons arse in those thrush inducing leggings 🤢

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
Guys I could be way off, and apologies if so, but certain accounts posting on this thread are new and their post history (which is public) is only on this thread. Bit unusual IMO for tattle as this is such a quiet thread in comparison to others (my main threads are the Jack Monroe ones and I usually only lurk here). Kim has previously made a tattle account (posts now deleted) and got her assistant to do the same (apparently). Anyway, just a heads up.

• Wow

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Eureka - I’ve solved the weird long nipple puzzle!!! Instead of her nose growing like Pinocchio every time she lies or misleads, her nipples grow 😂

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Kim wise up guys don’t stare at women driving lorries! Christ wept, we’ve been driving tractors, buses and lorries for decades. Talk about belittling the female race. 😮💨
They probably didn’t realise she was a woman 🙊

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Who is this leathery old trout, and why does she keep appearing on my social media?
This leathery old trout is a pretend vegan who tries to get vegans to part with their cash so she can keep buying fox fur, wispa bars, beauty products tested on animals, and whips to wallop her horses with so they will comply better while she rides them for entertainment purposes. She’s a delight.

yousaidwhat_1

She’s a bully. A vile person. She can’t cope with people sussing out what a fraud she is, she goes on the attack, and can’t engage in a professional and adult way. Horrible person, can’t understand how anyone gets caught up with her.

• Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Why does she start dancing before the music comes on? I use the term dancing very lightly. I think she reckons that “dancing” is sexy. One of her employees friends needs to tell her she looks like a dick
Bahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I LOVE it when she posts a dancing vid! I cackle so loudly. Her kids must be mortified! I’d be embarrassed for her if I wasn’t too busy squealing with glee watching her taking herself so seriously but in actual fact making a tit of herself 🤣

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I get she’s a fitness coach(?) I’m actually struggling for what her title is, so I’ll go with cult leader. anyway she’s basically saying that you have to be toned, tanned and hairless to be summer ready. What a fabulous message to put out to women, especially her young daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gartner21

Wow! To make a claim like this she must have had a few menopause ladies to test the shred before writing this groundbreaking sentence!!! I’d like to see the results of the ladies that done the shred and cracked menopause symptoms.

Louise Newson is brilliant 👌🏻 I've been in surgical menopause from age 39 I'm now 45 it's not easy but Kim is trying to sell a programme solely for women in menopause there's no such thing as a certain exercise or nutrition to follow she's a fraud
I’m been in chemical menopause since my 30’s next she’ll be telling us she has found the cure for cancer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

dinkydish

I see the latest money grabbing shred written by two women who up until recently thought the menopause was all made up and just an excuse is out? I guess that title wouldn’t grab as many sales as “the menopause shred”

hiitsme7

Ryan doesn’t make enough money to fund that kind of lifestyle. Although I say ‘lifestyle’ when in reality it’s a few high value luxury items like watches …and I know plenty of people who have Rolex’s and nice cars etc etc and they’re all bought on finance. It’s absolutely not a sign of wealth, despite what Kim and plenty of others think

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Another bad day at the eventing office. She finished 4th out of 5 finishers on Big Cat picking up faults on the cross country. She got eliminated again on Peter. Let’s see how she spins this one. She’s so not going to stick at this. I’ve ridden all my life so I am aware that it is far from easy. My point is that she’s so arrogant I think she thought that by spending money on horses and equipment that she was going to win all round her. Doesn’t work like that. Horses aren’t machines.

• Heart

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Oh there you go - she's posted a photo of their 'beautiful apartment'. She just can't keep away from Tattle. Hi Kimbo xo

• Haha

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Why does she start dancing before the music comes on? I use the term dancing very lightly. I think she reckons that “dancing” is sexy. One of her employees friends needs to tell her she looks like a dick
They could never tell her she looks like a dick. Complete adoration is the most important part of the job specs

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Guys I could be way off, and apologies if so, but certain accounts posting on this thread are new and their post history (which is public) is only on this thread. Bit unusual IMO for tattle as this is such a quiet thread in comparison to others (my main threads are the Jack Monroe ones and I usually only lurk here). Kim has previously made a tattle account (posts now deleted) and got her assistant to do the same (apparently). Anyway, just a heads up.
Some of us (I speak for myself) only joined tattle to air uncensored opinions on Kim as she deletes posts elsewhere.
Did she seriously come on here and start defending herself under an alias? Details please… 😂

(Got me curious as to why there’s a Jack Munroe thread 🙈)

• Haha

Wodge887

Buying followers makes sense now with so many followers on that account & hardly any on her horse account. I was very confused, nearly half a million followers & I didn’t see what they were getting. Sculpted vegan - no gym tips/workout info. Vegan - no advice on plant based food. I’m sure she thinks that people should pay for her advice but I also follow Senada Greca who puts workout routines on her grid & still sells her app veery well.
Looking at Kim’s Ig was like ordering a fitness influencer from Wish 😂

• Haha