Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
The woman is sitting in her house with a faux silk scarf around her..trying her best to raise her eyebrows while she raises her glass.
She's so effing pretentious

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Actually really looking forward to the endless brag posts that will be her outfits, the villa , the restaurants , shopping etc. We should play a drinking game or Kimbo Bingo when anything predictable comes up. haha.
Yes I'm all for this ok

Video of chef cooking
Video of her shopping in some designer shop where she will only buy something that has the logo on it and is the cheapest item.
Picture of very expensive bottle of champers
Picture of designer bikini.
Picture of wonder woman bikini again.
Picture of them at dinner with matching rolex
Picture of the family all gathered togethered with the tag love my family with everyone in their mobiles. Actually due to alcohol poisoning we should probably leave this out as this will happen a lot.
Picture of Ryan topless with tag of how sexy he is.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Its so she can blag a discount or demand extra services - because she promoted her. Kim never does anything without her own benefit in sight.
She’s also trying to make herself feel more important by saying this poor woman liaises with her skivvy, sorry PA Maia. It’s the equivalent of saying “your people speak to my people”. She’s a complete dick! She’s really not used to good service is she?! Ffs Kimmy people have been doing this for years except they don’t feel the need to brag.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Jenny is an actual embarrassment. Why is she never on the insta stories? She does all the Pr which at this point looks unmanageable.
Snippet

Surely people can see that her statement of losing 5% body fat on a programme that only just appeared is bull! Kim show us your test samples. I want to see scientific evidence you fraud.
Someone asked if there was a focus group before releasing and asked for backup for 5 Percent.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

snoopiez

Chatty Member
So Kimmy is in a considerable amount of debt going by her companies house records, so how can she give away $15,000? 🤔
It’ll be deducted as a cost of sales I would imagine. She’ll take it off the income generated from programme sales.

I see she follows her bodybuilding account from her horsey account. Why?Does she think her horsey self will miss something her bodybuilding self will do? 😂

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Jesus wept... The eye bags 😳
It's the bags and the lines above her eyebrows where the skin is being pulled up by the threads. You can see where the skin has puckered.
The tattoo brows are too hard, the downturn of the tail is aging.
Shes had loads of botox in her forehead, around her eyes and into her jawline yet the skin is baggy under her eyes.
I think she needs to find a new aesthetician as the ones she's using are either using outdated methods or they just don't care about her results.
She would look much younger without all of that. (I say this as a fully fledged botox user myself. I only get 4 dots along my eyebrows towards the bridge of my nose)

I'm only commenting on her looks because she puts it out there that she uses top of the range skincare and then advertises the clinic she gets her treatments at

Cutthebull

VIP Member
View attachment 1237230
aren’t you getting the message yet Kimmy? The vegans expect you actually be vegan. The non vegans expect you to actually be vegan. Either be vegan, or fuck off! Stop exploiting the premise as you think it makes you niche.
Her replies are so aggressive. She thinks she’s a real smart arse. That lady was very courteous, made her point politely and gave Kim The Con the benefit of the doubt. Nope, she does know shellac isn’t vegan but she wears fur too so basically masquerades as a vegan to get people’s money.
I’m sure you all noticed that when she tagged MaxMara Belfast after buying her fur and other items, they didn’t share her story. They were probably baffled as to why a “vegan” was buying fur & posting about it on social media. I’d say they wouldn’t want to get involved with the actual vegans who would clearly not be supportive of the fact they sell fur.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I’m not sure that she posted the correct video on her horse account. The latest one shows her hitting the horse quite a slap down the neck with her stick when she’s walking around before she starts jumping. She can also be heard shouting/growling at him. Not sure that’s very kind, empathetic behaviour from a vegan towards an animal now is it?

• Angry
  • Wow

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
Yeah, love the way she always resorts to her coaching method of the 'Trigger'. For someone who does a load of life coaching and self-help, she sure does get 'triggered' a lot. What a waste of a load of time and money. Will she wake up one day and see her sad pretentious life for what it is? She must be exhausted constantly striving for more and never being satisfied.
It would be exhausting never being happy with yourself, your life and everything in it. Rather than relish in her children she denies them a basic right of school and the friendships they form, teaches that there is only value in having money than actually having a fulfilling career. I think the brave, wonderful woman that called Kimmy a predator is right on the mark.

• Heart

hiitsme7

I give it 12-18 months, then she’ll pass it off buy saying she sold the company for “a monumental, incredibly huge amount of money” then she’ll have found some other American pyramid scheme to get involved in….god help her and all those around her chaotic presence.
Also the Chanel WOC and belt bag were too hilarious, I’m sure the SA’s in PB were all desperately trying to fob her off to each other knowing she’s one of those customers that comes in, demands huge amount of attention, looks at hundreds of things acting like she’ll buy loads, and then walks away with one or two fairly small items. Melt. They know her type, they’re all over PB, it’s embarrassing…

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
See another paid ad. .... but whats happened to top of her head? And why is she dressed as a waitress thats lost a shirt button.
1649158641719.png

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Can I also add on, that groom (the guy) probably left as she couldn’t stop commenting on his backside. That’s not ok in the workplace and I doubt he wanted that thirsty old hag drooling over him

• Wow

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I follow many fitness personas vegan and non vegan. None talk about alcohol like she does. Nobody boasts about no hangovers. The ones that do challenges during an active challenge they show tips and tricks for that challenge. This would be a good time to share about the Menopause shred. I know there has been a few. But people doing the work. Now head trainer is also joining the meme gang.
Her business will fail eventually. Fitness and helping people achieve their goals is not her passion. Wealth and power are her passions. Nobody will buy into that for long. Eventually most of her customers see her true colours.

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Sun damage to the decollétage ... check. Shiney scarf worn by over 50's .... check. Pushing my fingers to show I'm wearing Channel trinkets.... check. Is my basic Rolex in view .... check. Weird facial lines near my temples... check. Good job I don't wear glasses with my Russian lashes.... check. I'm off out. Yeoooow!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.
The comments aren't about you or your waist. They are about Kim's. Kim who photoshops a waist in one photo then it's gone in the next.
No one cares about anyone else's waist or lack of waist.
Comments are demonstrating the irony in what Kim posts and what reality is

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I don't think everything will be as peachy between her and the hubby as she makes out given that money is the usual cause of many rows in relationships. How does she not have a proper business adviser to help her manage her accounts?
Tbh they seem very well matched. I’ve heard he’s an arrogant twat as well. Match made in heaven.