The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said he thinks she looks manly and prefers her with less muscle so she was planning to slim down basically but that seems to have channel?!

Reactions: 1
she wants to keep her eye on hubby and that little young adoring assistant
I get the impression he's a bit of a wet blanket, I'm shocked he was an ex rugby player. Living with Kim has probably put him off women for life. Id say once the kids leave school I mean over 18 I think he will leave her.

Reactions: 2
You rarely would do this. If they have registration papers you would have to go thru the trouble of changing the name and paying for it. You want the same name for their records.
No idea what any of that means 😅 I just thought you bought an animal and called it whatever you wanted 😂

Name suggestion for the horse: Poor Peter Passengered by a Pretentious Prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No idea what any of that means 😅 I just thought you bought an animal and called it whatever you wanted 😂

Name suggestion for the horse: Poor Peter Passengered by a Pretentious Prick 😂
you can certainly give them a nickname. But when you are showing you would use the registered name.

Can I also add on, that groom (the guy) probably left as she couldn’t stop commenting on his backside. That’s not ok in the workplace and I doubt he wanted that thirsty old hag drooling over him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can I also add on, that groom (the guy) probably left as she couldn’t stop commenting on his backside. That’s not ok in the workplace and I doubt he wanted that thirsty old hag drooling over him
that was inappropriate! and more in appropriate memes today!

Reactions: 5
Anyone on here follow All Things Mia?

Join us over there to discuss 👉🏼

Last edited:
She tells everyone she use to shag Trevor Smith. Def wouldn’t be bragging about that one 🫢

• Haha
Her riding trainer. No pun intended.🤣🤣
I'm still none the wiser but in honestly why does Kimmy think people care about who she's shagged? And her poor kids can see all these things ffs! Bad enough she's taking inappropriate pictures of tween son and sharing them for all to see.

Just to be clear I'm not a prude and love talking about sex with my mates but I'll not sure it on SM!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.