The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Peter The Great continues to be great”……um Kim you got eliminated on him today but you didn’t mention that did you? I wouldn’t say that’s so great. She came 4th out of 8 finishers on the bay horse but no mention of her elimination in her stories. Wouldn’t it be so much better if she was humble about it? I’ve ridden horses all my life and there are good days and bad ones but it’s all about how we deal with it.
Kimbo humble? Will never happen. The two just don't go together

Reactions: 2
“Peter The Great continues to be great”……um Kim you got eliminated on him today but you didn’t mention that did you? I wouldn’t say that’s so great. She came 4th out of 8 finishers on the bay horse but no mention of her elimination in her stories. Wouldn’t it be so much better if she was humble about it? I’ve ridden horses all my life and there are good days and bad ones but it’s all about how we deal with it.
If she was remotely humble..she would be relatable and dare I say..likeable 🤣

• Haha
So is the horse arena thing that she keeps going on about building actually hers? Like does she own a horse yard? I don’t get it, it seems to have come from nowhere?!

Reactions: 1
So is the horse arena thing that she keeps going on about building actually hers? Like does she own a horse yard? I don’t get it, it seems to have come from nowhere?!
I think it may be at her Mother’s house.

In her horse account she has now said that she fell off Peter yesterday & was therefore eliminated. This was apparently because she hadn’t anticipated the fence judge’s car would be parked there. So it’s the fence judge’s fault. Okey dokey Kimmy. Always someone else’s fault. Still, at least she didn’t slag off the dressage judge yesterday even though he only gave her 6 & 6.5 for her riding.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now there is a post for us to guess how many menopause programs she has sold so far..🤔
I hope everyone who has bought one comes down hard on her after they realise what a con she is.
😡

Now there is a post for us to guess how many menopause programs she has sold so far..🤔
I hope everyone who has bought one comes down hard on her after they realise what a con she is.
😡
The highest option she gives is 1400. Whatever happened to the million dollar launches you bang on about Kim?

• Haha
Love how she includes the 2 people saying it’s all fabulous but not her minions balanced and thoughtful responses to the questions and criticisms raised

²
😡
Seriously? She needs to get a life. I can't see her anymore but I highly doubt she has sold 1400! Has no one else critiqued her meno shred crap?

Why post this, the meno shred has just started and this buyer claims to have lost weight while not following the shred and eating fruit (Kim will have a fit!)
Just her way of trying to just
Why post this, the meno shred has just started and this buyer claims to have lost weight while not following the shred and eating fruit (Kim will have a fit!)
It's Kimbos way of defending the programme without addressing us directly, as she likes to pretend that she doesn't come on here or it doesn't affect her. But let's face it - how can it not when she can't control the dialogue or mute people when their opinion differs? Must be really tough for a control freak.

Just her way of trying to just

It's Kimbos way of defending the programme without addressing us directly, as she likes to pretend that she doesn't come on here or it doesn't affect her. But let's face it - how can it not when she can't control the dialogue or mute people when their opinion differs? Must be really tough for a control freak.
She has def been on here! I posted about her sales looking like they were less than 1k and now she’s got a post up about her sales. Coincidence? 😏
Pity she doesn’t address the real issue with her crappy programme - that she claims it’s helped people lose a certain percentage of weight but she can’t know this because there was no test group whatsoever. Her minions in group are telling people the coaches and Kim herself used this method and they were the test data. If they had weight to lose then her other programmes must’ve been tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has def been on here! I posted about her sales looking like they were less than 1k and now she’s got a post up about her sales. Coincidence? 😏
Pity she doesn’t address the real issue with her crappy programme - that she claims it’s helped people lose a certain percentage of weight but she can’t know this because there was no test group whatsoever. Her minions in group are telling people the coaches and Kim herself used this method and they were the test data. If they had weight to lose then her other programmes must’ve been tit 😂
Exactly, using herself and her coaches as 'test subjects' is ridiculous. You want people of a certain weight/bmi who are peri/meno/post as separate groups to determine what you may expect to lose doing this programme not ones who are super skinny already with very little body fat to lose and those who are to young to be going through the menopause. She's a con woman and a way!

Oh she soooo does stalk this page - now she's found her inner humble. Latest from her horsey page:

• I love with these two horses.

Every day I feel humbled that these beautiful animals allow me to ride on their backs.

They are so giving and loving and try so hard.

None of the credit can be mine.

Thank you @smithbrotherseventing for training such magnificent creatures and giving me the privilege of riding them.

❤❤❤
      1 d

• Sick
Have you noticed all the Facebook adverts keep getting updated so all the bad comments are deleted or questions regarding it. Rather strange she must be out a fortune

• Haha
None of the credit can be hers? Bahahaha! 🤣 What credit? She’s doing a terrible job at this latest hobby!
Humble only works when it’s sincere.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, using herself and her coaches as 'test subjects' is ridiculous. You want people of a certain weight/bmi who are peri/meno/post as separate groups to determine what you may expect to lose doing this programme not ones who are super skinny already with very little body fat to lose and those who are to young to be going through the menopause. She's a con woman and a way!
Exactly!!
She should have asked for 20 people to test it for free.
Like you say..certain age group.
Real menopausal issues..to get real results
What's she flaunting..that you will shred menopausal fat...OK use real menopausal subjects like previous member stated.. If she did that..and I saw real results and a testimony fr someone who had battled to lose weight for a couple of years due to peri/menopause, hell I would part with my cash.
CON CON CON

• Heart
Have you noticed all the Facebook adverts keep getting updated so all the bad comments are deleted or questions regarding it. Rather strange she must be out a fortune
Sure she knows what works and how to sell... well that's what she was promoting in her million dollar mentor crap! She can't even use pounds despite being in a small part of the UK. She's so false.

• Heart
None of the credit can be hers? Bahahaha! 🤣 What credit? She’s doing a terrible job at this latest hobby!
Humble only works when it’s sincere.
Exactly…..credit for what?! She’s literally the epitome of “all the gear, no idea”. She won’t stick at this too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.