The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure no one asked her to sit on the floor unless the receptionist is a fan, in which case I applaud her! IYKYK

in my Dr's you ate most welcome to sit in the waiting room. Also, Kim if you come to orthoderm in Hillsborough, a private GP is only £69. Can you not afford it?

Reactions: 6
No way was she told to sit on the floor beside the toilets. She’s chosen to do that herself just for the photo opportunity. What a sad bastard. Hope if anyone was in the toilet they dropped a big smelly one and she gagged on the fumes 😂🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure no one asked her to sit on the floor unless the receptionist is a fan, in which case I applaud her! IYKYK

in my Dr's you ate most welcome to sit in the waiting room. Also, Kim if you come to orthoderm in Hillsborough, a private GP is only £69. Can you not afford it?
I had an app with the NHS & I was shown into an empty waiting room. The nurse even made me a cup of tea while I waited & I thanked her very much. Why would you be sitting on the floor? Maybe if she had a better attitude towards others this wouldn’t be an issue? I do recall her calling the general public ‘Pesants’ on her story once referring to other people in their cars which weren’t as nice as hers. Saying as I sit in my Range Rover (it’s actually a discovery) which isn’t as expensive so calm the duck down on your entitlement love…

• Heart
I had an app with the NHS & I was shown into an empty waiting room. The nurse even made me a cup of tea while I waited & I thanked her very much. Why would you be sitting on the floor? Maybe if she had a better attitude towards others this wouldn’t be an issue? I do recall her calling the general public ‘Pesants’ on her story once referring to other people in their cars which weren’t as nice as hers. Saying as I sit in my Range Rover (it’s actually a discovery) which isn’t as expensive so calm the duck down on your entitlement love…
Exactly. If she came to me with that entitled arrogant attitude I'd make her sit outside the toilet too.

Reactions: 4
So Kimmy is in a considerable amount of debt going by her companies house records, so how can she give away $15,000? 🤔

Reactions: 2
So Kimmy is in a considerable amount of debt going by her companies house records, so how can she give away $15,000? 🤔
It’ll be deducted as a cost of sales I would imagine. She’ll take it off the income generated from programme sales.

I see she follows her bodybuilding account from her horsey account. Why?Does she think her horsey self will miss something her bodybuilding self will do? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’ll be deducted as a cost of sales I would imagine. She’ll take it off the income generated from programme sales.

I see she follows her bodybuilding account from her horsey account. Why?Does she think her horsey self will miss something her bodybuilding self will do? 😂
Because she needs all the help she can get to bump up her followers. She can't seem to be able to build up her followers without buying them, if anything they are decreasing. Meanwhile other fitness professionals are increasing by around 1K every couple of days. I wonder what she could be doing wrong 🤔

Because she needs all the help she can get to bump up her followers. She can't seem to be able to build up her followers without buying them, if anything they are decreasing. Meanwhile other fitness professionals are increasing by around 1K every couple of days. I wonder what she could be doing wrong 🤔
Honestly, if her personality was less me, me, me, I think she would be doing well. I found her because other fitness people found her and told me about her. They’ve all decided they can’t stand her either and every single one of them says the same things we all do. She draws people in with a decent concept then repels them with reality.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, if her personality was less me, me, me, I think she would be doing well. I found her because other fitness people found her and told me about her. They’ve all decided they can’t stand her either and every single one of them says the same things we all do. She draws people in with a decent concept then repels them with reality.
This is spot on. She is talented in some respects but sabotage herself with her repellent entitlement and arrogance.

Can we open a go fund me page and buy Maria a drink for calling out Kim Ming on her 4 week scam I mean shred. What is Kim doing?? she is making people think even more 'is this a scam?' as the first thing I did was zoom in and agree with Maria that girl has defo not lost that much weight and tonned in 4 weeks!!

Can we open a go fund me page and buy Maria a drink for calling out Kim Ming on her 4 week scam I mean shred. What is Kim doing?? she is making people think even more 'is this a scam?' as the first thing I did was zoom in and agree with Maria that girl has defo not lost that much weight and tonned in 4 weeks!!
The usual response from her in insults and cursing, what a total knob, just shows a lack of intelligence that she can’t respond in a professional and adult manner. Go Maria!

I can not believe she would respond like that. Well I can but still.

Don't talk about stuff happening unless you screen shot or screen record! We aren't all in her groups and haven't a clue what's being talked about sometimes

Reactions: 3
Don't talk about stuff happening unless you screen shot or screen record! We aren't all in her groups and haven't a clue what's being talked about sometimes
It was on her stories I've attached hiding Maria's identity

What happened? Where?
It's on her stories I've attached below

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
She’s a bully. A vile person. She can’t cope with people sussing out what a fraud she is, she goes on the attack, and can’t engage in a professional and adult way. Horrible person, can’t understand how anyone gets caught up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s above

It was on her stories I've attached hiding Maria's identity

It's on her stories I've attached below
It’s also mean she shared DM that was saying things about a contestant. So now that poor girl should be upset at Kim for doing that. That was cruel.

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s actually proud of herself for her response, otherwise why would she share it. What an idiot! She talks about the company as if it’s a professional entity (when she said she was plant based but the company was vegan) but there is nothing business like or professional about the way she interacts with anybody on behalf of said company.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.