Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I avoid her insta too. It’s boring af. Just anti vax nonsense, screeching at her hens, constant bragging and endless fecking horse riding. Yawn yawn 🥱
Only thing remotely entertaining is the occasional cringey “old man at a rave” dancing she does in her gym. I squealed out loud the first time I saw that! Just brilliant! 🤣

Anyone else think she rides horses like she’s on a bucking bronco? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Her content is boring AF. Memes from 10 years ago and her doing badly executed weight lifting. So engaging - nope.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.
The point is Kim isn’t honest. I am the shape I am and you are the shape you are. We are all different. The thing is, I don’t photoshop my photos to sell dodgy fitness programs. Kim claims to have carved a phenomenal, epic figure but these holiday photos suggest otherwise. Don’t be self conscious, I’m sure you look great.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
No idea how much it would cost to keep horses. Does she rent stables and a field or where are they kept?
I think it appears to be at her Mum’s house. It’s an expensive sport. Good horses can cost a lot, I don’t know much about her particular horses but she proclaims them to be “top class”, maybe they are and she just can’t ride them. She has shown herself buying “the best” saddles, bits & other equipment, she bought a horse lorry, there are obviously running costs with that, she put in a sand school at her Mother’s house but maybe her Mum paid for that. Then you have vets fees, farriers, feed, lessons (she might want to get extra) and then you have equipment for the rider, even though she begged to get her Vivendi gear, it all adds up. I think it’s just another thing where she thinks she can show off her “wealth” that we can see she doesn’t have. As I said before she’s “all the gear & no idea and definitely fur poncho and no knickers”.

• Haha
  • Wow

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
The 'look how many steps in did' on Saturday post. Love you were on 2 horses mostly at a 3 time and 4 time gait. Yes its physically hard riding x country etc but you didn't do that many steps. The horses did.

• Haha
MILLIONAIRE Kim if you don’t like the NHS why don’t you go private for the bloods #whatadick Complaining you have to sit on the floor what a stuck up cow. You are the most rancid human you just stink! How about a little respect ✊
her eyebrows are so terrible and this photo really proves it - they’re in the middle of her forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What is that frank report thing? Have they just lifted a load of screenshots off here?
I don't like that they've put up that photograph of her son.
Just because she's stupid enough to violate her sons privacy, doesn't mean this Frank report should repost it. That's not on.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I think she read your post and took the scarf off! 😂
She def read the thread - she put something on her stories other than just chickens 🤣. Kim it’s nice to know you care what we think and value our input. FYI - the affection is one sided 🖕
Clearly the scarf is the new obsession. She posts no scarves all winter, now the suns out and she never has the god awful thing off 🙄

• Haha

TanyaG

Chatty Member
I was thinking the exact same thing. Some people might have personal messages for her that they wouldn’t want posted all over insta. Nope, not happening with Kimmy. Nothing is sacred. Everybody needs to know how adored and wonderful she is 🙄 So insecure!
It's honestly so sad to see. She runs a dictatorship even though they can't see it at the minute. Comes across so free and easy but woe betide if you don't worship her or be guided along gradually to her way of thinking. All vying for her attention and approval with the cringy messages.

dinkydish

“Last chance” seems a popular tactic. Pretend to get rid of a program so more people buy it. Just like sculpt and shred. Then delete all evidence you ever said it and gaslight people - saying they made it up.

How long both vulgar Kim makes an appearance and starts posting pics of over priced birthday gifts. Maybe she’ll get another ugly Rolex watch 🤣🤣

• Haha

hiitsme7

I think she genuinely believes that whole, put it into the universe and it’ll happen vibe, so she thinks if she tells everyone she’s going to compete and do really well that it will happen. . .hence why she’s quiet now it didn’t go to plan. Don’t get me wrong I think positive mindset is key, but you need the skills to go with it - and therefore need to be self aware of your limitations 🤣

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
This proven system is absolutely unique and one-of-a-kind in the world.

being new how is it proven?

She doesn't have a clue about menopause.
I hope no one gets sucked in by the bullshit.
Her app is atrocious..more people on complaining they can't access it.. the advice she offers is to log out delete the app and sign back in again.
I'm sorry if I was paying a monthly subscription for something I couldn't access..I wouldn't be being so polite. I would be demanding my money back.

So the menopause shred is 97 dollars... or if you want it with coaching...497 I swear this woman needs taken down
lots of people have joined it seems and drinking the koolaid. She keeps saying "I" she does not include any of her employees. I am sure Laura did most of the legwork.

from an ad
Again and again, women ask how I stay fit and sculpted, even past age 40.
I’ve spent years hacking the EXACT, scientific plan for menopausal women, and it’s now available to you in my new Menopausal Shred - 12 weeks to RAPID fat loss.
1f525.png
1f525.png

This means ANY woman in or post-menopause who wants to lose belly fat and ditch menopause symptoms CAN and WILL in 12 Weeks!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
She switches from “homeschooling” to “radical unschooling” when it suits her. Wonder how Kai is getting on at school…. Anyone notice how he is the only one of her four children that rarely feature on her insta page. Only a couple of pics of him from behind on his birthday the other day as opposed to the usual birthday festival …
Yes I've noticed this. Unless the young lad doesn't like to be plastered all over her socials. Hopefully he's getting on well at school

Alex2212

Can we open a go fund me page and buy Maria a drink for calling out Kim Ming on her 4 week scam I mean shred. What is Kim doing?? she is making people think even more 'is this a scam?' as the first thing I did was zoom in and agree with Maria that girl has defo not lost that much weight and tonned in 4 weeks!!
The usual response from her in insults and cursing, what a total knob, just shows a lack of intelligence that she can’t respond in a professional and adult manner. Go Maria!

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
You rarely would do this. If they have registration papers you would have to go thru the trouble of changing the name and paying for it. You want the same name for their records.
No idea what any of that means 😅 I just thought you bought an animal and called it whatever you wanted 😂

Name suggestion for the horse: Poor Peter Passengered by a Pretentious Prick 😂

• Haha