Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
And the grooms she pays. Remember the boy Curtis. She fell out with him & he left & opened up an only fans page.
Well I forgot about that! But I think I need to correct you, they aren’t “grooms”, in Kimmy’s world they are “Stable Managers”!!!!! She really does try and build a fantasy world that just isn’t reality. They are grooms! Curtis really didn’t last long. I fear he saw through the delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Aside from her oven being pure filthy. What the absolute fuck is a 'Menopause approved burger' lololol. Busby have a word with yourself.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Are you trying to imply she lied? As she hasn't lied in 3 years, probably was the "I bought an office" lie 😂
Silly, silly me! I forgot that she doesn’t lie…..”I’m a vegan…..I bought an office……I don’t lie……I finished 6th in my event……my kids are homeschooled, no wait I mean unschooled….”

• Haha

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
What magic would that be 🤣🤣🤣
Magic mushrooms she must be eating!!

There is nothing magic about Kim!!

I can't believe she is advertising tattle!!! We have called her out on so much. If your knew to tattle there are 3 threads all about her lies... Happy reading...

Shimmering

VIP Member
She seems to absolutely revel in broadcasting the fact she has "staff" at every available opportunity.

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Getting her photo taken in the window of Chanel. I’m scundered for her. We can spot the imposter easily Kimmy!

• Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Hi Kim you’re on holiday but still can’t help yourself reading here 😂 must be killing you having no control over what’s being said about you & all of it the truth 👍🏻

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
So the christinesvs profile has been inactive for a year on insta and has just shown up again to help Kim. Are they just all fake profiles?
Same as the last “competition” winners. Some were new Instagram accounts and others that were established profiles had zero mention of their shred or the fact that they won money. You would think they would mention it to their friends.

• Heart

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Wonderful amount of bull shit on her post event report on the horsey insta. lol. Too many things to call her out on so I'll let you all read it yourselves.

Gartner21

Balmoral Show with the fam. Gates open at 9:30am and she is already heading home after 3hours. Christ that was fast maybe not her scene as the cows got looked at more than she did 🐄🐑 also I have vegetarian friends that wouldn’t step foot inside the Balmoral Agricultural Show due to the nature of the event. Did she even look at the horses?

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Can we open a go fund me page and buy Maria a drink for calling out Kim Ming on her 4 week scam I mean shred. What is Kim doing?? she is making people think even more 'is this a scam?' as the first thing I did was zoom in and agree with Maria that girl has defo not lost that much weight and tonned in 4 weeks!!