Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franceen

Waiting for the house keeper to arrive... I always book full time house keeping 🥴 why oh why does she feel the need to tell her whole insta this! Its so arrogant!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
She's a disgusting excuse of a human! She'll willingly pat for her "vitamin IV" 🙄 if it is a blood test for her hormone levels someone should tell her its a waste of time as itll only give you the levels on that given moment it was taking. Hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day every day 🙄 it's better to keep a diary of your symptoms & your periods

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Is it only me that finds it very odd how her employees, including that bizarre assistant Maia, tell her they love her?! I’m self employed now but when I was an employee, although I thankfully always had a great relationship with my bosses, I never said “I love you”. Very odd.
Yes and how grateful they are? Such ass lickers why say this in a birthday card... Wonder what she did to her friends that they are no longer friends. She is never out with them only her staff??

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Things have gone awfully quiet on the equestrian front. She obviously bought the “custom lorry” which as it turned out was indeed custom built, but for someone else, 11 years ago. No training, no stories involving horses. Has she realised she’s not very good and the “I’ve realised I just don’t have time to run my business and compete….” post is incoming? Also what about the “phenomenal, epic” equestrian business that she said she had developed and was about to launch?

Duchesspink

VIP Member
“Maaaaaasssssssiivve” fridges 😂😂 She’s an arse!
As far as I know the office her “team” of sycophants works from is an office within the building Ryan works from, which is in Holywood.
If they are working from his office in Holywood then she's talking shit when she says she needs coffee stations and a staff pantry in her house for them all.
She claims that this is the reason they can't build their new house as planned and have to stay in the current one

This is a cracking read. Sums Kim up so well https://frankreport.com/2020/09/28/...nfman-as-nxivm-wife-kim-shows-off-her-glutes/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

dinkydish

One person I know who expressed unhappiness by being scammed in the s&s has just bought the menopause program. Ffs wake up!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
The pantry and larder, who was messaging saying they didn't know what that meant? The kitchen looks shite, wasn't that updated recently? You wouldn't think it to look at it.
Shes like a Disney villain in the hair dye photo.

Kim, not one single person asked what colour you dye your hair. It's dark brown, that's all. It's not like you have highlights and lowlights or some gorgeous custom colour. It's just dark brown.

Dick
It was so badly done as well imagine if she was going out tonight with the dye so visible

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It shouldn’t be a “learning experience” for her at this stage! Sure isn’t she always banging on how she used to be a “semi professional” eventer?! She should know how this works. Yes, I agree, dressage is frustrating but you’re correct, you don’t publicly belittle the judge and say they were wrong. She needs to learn to be a good sport but then she did throw a hissy fit after she wasn’t placed in the body building competition. She’s a sore loser.
She’s just a loser 🤣
But she has to blame somebody….sometimes it’s the pony, this time it’s the judge. It could never be Kim 😏
This is just another phase. She’ll get bored of it just like she does everything. If there’s nothing in it for her in terms of money or adoration she’ll decide she’s too busy being a multi million pound entrepreneur 🙄

• Heart

Zcat

Chatty Member
Ahh, some of these comments make me sad. I don't really have a defined waist, and it's something that makes me really self conscious. Reading some of these comments makes me think that more people comment on it than I ever thought. I used to have a lovely waist, then 2 babies and diastasis recti got rid of it. I work hard in the gym, don't drink (Unlike Kimmy) and eat a fairly balanced diet, but the waist won't come back. It's just my shape now.

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Can somone please cancel this dose 😭 her creepy dance moves humping her phone 🤮 surrounded by her staff which are morphing into her 🙈 she really does adore herself

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It is really sad. They have and will miss out on so much. Absolutely zero career opportunities for them in the future. I think she’s afraid to send them to school in case they come home and question some of her beliefs and values. Unschooling is just a way she can exercise control.
She really does nothing for them. Doesn’t provide them an education unless they ask for it. She has someone else cook and clean for them all. She does nothing that normal mothers do for their kids. She just leaves them to their own devices and then compliments herself when they ever do anything right. I think she doesn’t quite grasp what school does for kids in terms of social skills and creative learning. They’ve missed out on all the school sports teams, music shows, science experiments, art, creating things with woodwork, cooking etc all while growing with peers and making new friends. How can you know what you like or are good at unless you try things?
I asked my kids how they felt about home schooling and they said they would hate it. So would I 😂

Cutthebull

VIP Member
3rd and 6th at the event. The third place will be going to her head, she will be wanting to move up in classes now! She failed to mention though that the 6th place was out of 7 finishers. Context is key.

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Those aren’t designer! Moda. Feet are pretty ugly in general but hers take the biscuit!

Good grief this looks like a man with Kim’s head photoshopped on. Where’s her waist? That is so unflattering.
I was thinking that earlier based on a different picture she posted. She’s looking quite chunky. She clearly isn’t following her menopause shred like she claimed to.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
the bikini shot she’s complaining about looks like a uk size 10 and she’s horrified by it? What an absolutely balloon! She has zero marketing skills. She genuinely thinks all she has to do is throw in words like epic and phenomenal.
Most people diet to look like that bikini shot. Her poor daughter!

Gartner21

Lots of boys love doing this kinda of stuff the child is playing as he should nothing special many school kids do the same. I very much support homeschooling done properly (group meets/time spent doing lessons each day) but I cannot understand how any parent would support unschooling. Do the kids still get online lessons? Does the education authority not look into this if you are not giving your kids some sort of education? I’m baffled by this side of the Constable’s life 🤔 this was a woman that posted nearly nude phones online!

• Wow

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I see Laura's leg curl form is slowing morphing into Kims.
Unbelievable
Any bloody decent PT will tell you to lower the weight and get your form on point.
They make me 🤢

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The fact that she thinks the customer is the privileged one just sums her up really.
Exactly. She isn’t lucky to have you as a customer. YOU are the one who is supposed to feel lucky to be part of her exclusive club……that doesn’t work……that you paid for. I feel this is unraveling and more people are seeing her as a con artist. We were ahead of the curve on that one.