Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She wanted to move up a level - ridiculous as shes only done two events. Her trainer told her she couldnt until she was consistently placing in the top 3 at the level she is on. Looks like its gonna be a while yet for that to happen going by todays results so far. Also she paid big money for Big Cat and he was top of his game. Now shes riding him things have dropped down somewhat. You can splash out on the most expensive horses but if you don't have the equivalent experience to ride them you are not going to magically win.
How does she think she can move up?! So out of 15 finishers today she was 14th on Peter and 7th on Big Cat. I think she thought she would just jump on and win everything. She really won’t stick at this. We should take bets on when the “I really don’t have time to compete” post is coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
No doubt!!! She’s such a underhand, sneaky, conniving snake.
I’m sure she said she was going to adjust her training to try and look for feminine??? What happened to that? She looks like a teenage boy with the baseball cap and the little pecs. Her waist is so wide too. Not sure her idea of feminine is the same as mine.
View attachment 1226479
Her physique makes me 🤮 her shoulders, back & shoulders are too developed to look anyway feminine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd say her d**k is bigger than the hubby's 🤣

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Kim, why don’t you just fuck off and enjoy your holiday with your family instead of being such an attention seeking whore flaunting your nips because you’ve literally got nothing even remotely interesting to post. It’s all just getting a bit desperate now. Is this what a midlife crisis looks like?

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Her daughter claimed ages ago she had qualified for working hunter at Balmoral - 1. you don't qualify you simply enter. And 2. Where is she then ? seems the poor dear has lapses of truth also like her mum.

What the fuck is going on with said eyebrows. Christ that is some real estate gong on between the eyes and the brows - how can she not see this looks crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She claims in this shred most women lose 5% body fat in the first 14 days. I call bullshit. So Kimmy, pipe in here - how many women were in your test group and where can we see their results?
She did the same thing with the first Butt Camp. She has spoken openly about how quickly she put the plan together during the first lockdown, yet in the plan she claims that people had good results repeating the Butt Camp. Nobody had time to even complete one round! Such a fucking liar!! Also, in the actual fb group somebody asked about repeating it and either Kim or one of her coaches told them it wasn’t supposed to be repeated and that jumping back to week one (and back to 1500 cals per day from 1200) would cause weight gain. Why say it in the programme then?

I listened to a podcast with Kim before (before I realised what she really was) and she said in it she had no experience of menopause because she wasn’t in it. Suddenly she’s an expert in the subject! 😠 She’s just a con woman.
Out of interest…are there many (or any) Americans here? Just wondering if they’ve started to see through her across the pond yet.

Attachments

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
That's huge speak.
Misleading and false information.
This is quite serious imo.
Thus involves woman's health, something she isn't qualified in at all.
It's not just a workout program she is selling.
What can be done to highlight this ?

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Yes I'm all for this ok

Video of chef cooking
Video of her shopping in some designer shop where she will only buy something that has the logo on it and is the cheapest item.
Picture of very expensive bottle of champers
Picture of designer bikini.
Picture of wonder woman bikini again.
Picture of them at dinner with matching rolex
Picture of the family all gathered togethered with the tag love my family with everyone in their mobiles. Actually due to alcohol poisoning we should probably leave this out as this will happen a lot.
Picture of Ryan topless with tag of how sexy he is.
You’re going to get a full house very quickly. Maybe even on the second day. I would add:
A villa tour, pictures of her going out to dinner looking like a Drag Queen with her shoes & handbags very much to the fore and something along the lines of “our bag game is strong”. Staff unpacking their shopping. Also many eye f@cking camera moments involving alcohol. I’m actually looking forward to this!

Oh I also forgot tagging a staff member in Chanel/LV or another designer shop who she now thinks is her “BFF”. She’s too thick to realise that they will be nice to anyone with a credit card as they all work on commission. I was literally mortified for her when she did this in Chanel.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
This proven system is absolutely unique and one-of-a-kind in the world.

being new how is it proven?

lots of people have joined it seems and drinking the koolaid. She keeps saying "I" she does not include any of her employees. I am sure Laura did most of the legwork.

from an ad
Again and again, women ask how I stay fit and sculpted, even past age 40.
I’ve spent years hacking the EXACT, scientific plan for menopausal women, and it’s now available to you in my new Menopausal Shred - 12 weeks to RAPID fat loss. View attachment 1204559View attachment 1204560
This means ANY woman in or post-menopause who wants to lose belly fat and ditch menopause symptoms CAN and WILL in 12 Weeks!
Ugh I can’t almost hear her saying that with the exaggeration in her horrible voice on the words in capitals 🤢

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She’s a virtue signalling arsehole! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. People who genuinely don’t lie don’t have to announce it to try and convince others. Their word speaks for itself.
And she says “if you can’t trust your inner word….” Kim, it’s your outer word that nobody can trust, as you’ve proved time and time again. This post is hilarious.
Anybody else find that she just gets more and more cringey and laughable?! She’s so desperate to get away from the person she is. She must not like herself very much. I don’t blame her. She’s a dick! 😂

Even recently she has lied about positions she’s came in the riding, pretended her or her daughter scored higher than they did. The results were posted on here for all to see, absolutely proof that she told a lie. Didn’t she correct that lie? Nope! Everything is smoke and mirrors, and barefaced lies.

• Heart

truth2022

Embarrassing 😬 cringing like a teen for her!
The dust bags are folded ever so nicely to show the Hermes flip flops which are rare & 2 pairs of CL… is that it? Same shoes she’s always wears. Pretty disappointing. Are the primark sandles in the other suitcases? 😂

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
That’s foul. I’m all for people eating and doing what they want - and I’m someone who’s been veggie for nearly a decade and plant based most days of the week - but utilising the vegan title to exploit people is wrong. Do you reckon she’s aware it’s a legally protected characteristic?
Isn’t that to protect vegans though? It won’t matter to her. She’s as vegan as she’s sober!

• Haha