Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
If she was sold I doubt they would have taken her yesterday. She certainly wasn’t sold on the back of yesterday’s performance…..unless they offered a bad price! It’s only a guess but I’d say the pony has been sickened because she was treated as a machine who would jump anything. If anyone buys her they are going to need to rebuild her confidence. When bad people happen to good ponies (including Peter).
Most likely withdrawn to not further ruin her record.
---
His mouth! The poor horse.
she tagged Lucinda in these
---
Maya is entered on Rockon Pedro, whichever one that is but I’m sure when I was checking entries last week she’d 2 down so the other one must have been Cloud?
isn't the the one they bought for the groom's daughter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

isaidit2

Ha ha ..really kim ..not you trying to make out you've done this video ..LIAR LIAR 👖 ON FKN 🔥 🤥🤥
Screenshot_20240311_210933_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
You still need to know what buttons to push to ride the pony 🤷🏼‍♀️ much like her mum, she is heavy in her hands and her seat.

isaidit2

And now she’s wearing that ridiculous long chain everywhere!
Notice she only ever addresses the concerns about her kids and their education by playing the mandarin card and rolling out the kid that can speak it. Why not address the real concern Kim? And that is very obviously Jack. What are you doing to nurture him and help him grow? You took away his opportunity to make friends at school and replaced it with what? Nothing. Poor kid is lost and lonely and it’s obvious to everybody except you.
Poor kids. My heart does go out to them all, especially young Jack whom someone else mentioned. That wee lad just looks lost. 🥹 But sure his ma got herself more Chanel tat and he will get bag of sweets form duty free…..
I agree , imagine being dragged up by those 2, I don't think they really wanted kids, did you trap him kim? Hmmm 🤔
Jack , it won't be long before that one is drinking in his bedroom, if he isnt already.

Bags of sweets from duty free is sadly spot on

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
😂. The new director of training doesn’t much relevant to fitness. Caroline G just did a nice web version release. Also Melissa N has some good content. The app looks pretty good. I don’t get why Kim doesn’t have Laura and the other coaches adding content.
Director of Training? What even is that. She made out she was being made an actual director.
Another pointless job title.

isaidit2

View attachment 2761791

Plastic fantastic - oh Dimbo that face. Why can't you see????
But hey - we love it - maximum entertainment factor.
The team was of course Nancy NXIVM Salzmann. That accounts for the lack of photo opportunities - so she settled for that cat thing or whatever it was.
..I mean why say anything at all?? Why tell your millions of bots you're going to NY but it's not reaalllyyyy NYC is it??😂 Which was wasted on you the last time you went I might add..
Any hooo chickens have missed you and Ryan gave you fk all for Valentines day..did he forget?? 😱

isaidit2

..kim the red in your face is from ALCOHOL you plank
No he's probably thinking l"ook at the complete state of that"
Screenshot_20240606_082346_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
The languages must go back to the cult. It pushes learning languages?
Yes it advocated children learning multiple languages from caregivers. It was called Rainbow Cultural Garden.

stefanp

Don't all vehicles carry spare tyres??..kim just admit you don't know how to change a tyre ffs 🤡
Eh no they don’t! I found that out the hard way😂 I missed the post you are all referring to but likely her car told her what was wrong.

• Wow

angel911

VIP Member
I’m baffled as to how she got home - I mean most flights were cancelled Sunday evening …There were no shots of luxury suitcases to be unpacked etc etc … would she have just put up old workouts on her stories ?
She couldn’t possibly be inconvenienced by the weather - she’s way too important 😂

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Dimbo is having to go downstairs to get clean bed linen & presumably change it herself. Was housekeeping extra? Oh dear, that’s not the way a “millionaire” rolls.