Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
It just occurred to me that he didn’t appear in any of the family photos on their holiday recently. Seems like he’s a sensible lad. She has absolutely fu£ked her kids over. No education, no discipline, no structure, no future. I totally understand why this kid feels lost and is most likely livid with his parents.
Kai is over 18. She did that weird surprise party. Must be Corey. How do you know he moved out ?
---
And the 16 year old son has moved out because he wants to stand on his own two feet (how is this funded) and doesn't want any contact with them for a while. She wasn't even able to contact him on his birthday.
Was this revealed in her epic interview?

Reactions: 1

isaidit2

I’m sorry but this post has really fcuked me off…. Soooo now they’re too busy with other ponies they’re gonna put a 24 year old out on loan!! Ffs if the pony did so much for u let it have the retirement deserves 😡
Not sure what this means but it feels wrong..please can someone explain..thanks

keeperofthekey

Very poor form. Nobody would say they were leading in dressage while the clsss is still going. Shame on her trainers for allowing such poor sportsmanship.
Does she even really have trainers anymore smiths don’t seem to be bothering with them!!

stefanp

Her hairdresser needs to have a word - she’s going bald on top - check out that forehead 🤪

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
His leg is prob banjaxed and he can’t jump
---
Can someone answer why she’s a giving dressage tips and b riding with no hat??? 😱
that is horrible. I really hope Eventing Ireland says something to her. She gives the impression that she works for them.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Kinda the same with horses now. Buying her way, not putting in the real hard work. Clean your own saddles, take care of your own horse and ride your horse.
Exactly and worse still, buying her daughter’s way. Started off buying her a pony that was far too much for her when she was 11 and a novice rider. Now buying ponies that have competed on European teams thinking it will automatically propel Maya to the top.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I know nothing about horses but love you all tearing her to shreds here! But hold on a second, comment about posting memes, is she really only 45?! 😱

• Wow

stefanp

Omg, how long has this pony been out for now? It must be 4-6months! She either needs to do something with him or sell him on for someone else to get the best from him! Smurfs loan must’ve worked out as he’s now getting a birthday party🤯😂🤯

Attachments

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
And he didn’t go to d Spain ? Or at least in any pictures. She usually makes a big production when they visit. But not this time.
He has never liked being in her photos - she did mention that once - I dont blame him - no teen wants to have selfies with their ma posted for all to see. He seems sensible in wanting privacy. But yeah - probably didn't go at all.